What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FT: D. binata var. dichotoma 'Giant' divisions

I've got two root divisions available for trade. Open to offers for stuff I DON'T have.. ;)

IMG_5830.jpg

Interested in another family member, this is the only one I do not have. How about a marston dragon, t-form, dichotoma, or mutifida. I can also start an extreme for you or send the leaf.

Rose

I've actually got all of those.. but if you wanna send a SASE I'll donate the smallest one to you.

I'm thinking of offering a Sarr hybrid if interested. Will take a look at what I have to offer when I get home..

I'm thinking of offering a Sarr hybrid if interested. Will take a look at what I have to offer when I get home..

I'm pretty tough to please when it comes to sarrs. Not really into hybrids, minors, or anything that's not flavas, purps montana, or catesbei. But let's take a look see..

OK, I will take that, but do you have the capensis "Wide leaf"? Let's see, working from memory...watari?

OK, I will take that, but do you have the capensis "Wide leaf"? Let's see, working from memory...watari?

I thought watari was a hybrid? :scratch: I think it's D. (linearis x rotundifolia) x spatulata. ??? Are you thinking of D. capensis 'Broad Leaf'? I've got some cuttings in propagation. But other than that.. no.

Copper - I've got capensis "Broadleaf Giant," the strain Bugweed cultivated. I've also got some binata to spare. I tried to dump all my excess on DaveN but there's only so much that will fit in one flat-rate box.
Don't mean to snipe your thread Trav, but it sounds like you can do more with Greg's offer or others. I've got an outstanding trade with Copper from forever and ever ago and the opportunity to get rid of more of my excess 'dews is just too tempting - I don't care even if I'm being kind of rude. :p
~Joe

dang Joe.. thread Nazi!! :lol: No worries.. just take the stuff you want OUT of my GH and we'll call it square.

Hehehe, working on it. I'm getting pretty close to having room to spare, actually.
~Joe

Can I get a SASE for a small one??? I really want a binata

sorry bud, but Rose already sniped the small one. Anything to offer other than sarrs.. like other dews?

Back