User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dionaea Red Dragon With Double Flower Stalk!

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level DavyJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't think it makes much sense? I think it makes perfect sense. First of all, Andy pays for this service out of pocket. It is literally funded by the plants he sells. Furthermore, decreased sales increases his difficulty in funding the service. Service to you that is. Secondly, have you ever known a company to actively promote its competition? And at the, why would he want to burn any relationships with other nurserys that might get flamed on here. This is an informational board, nursery names are completely irrelevant.

::steps off soap box::
    "We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait

Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846

Hort. School dropout X 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out the Pix of Petite dragon see if it meets the criteria for that I know it has a double flower
    Every seed that you plant ,doesn't sprout.
    Every seed that sprouts, doesn't make it to maturity.
    Every cutting that you stick doesn't grow roots.
    Every cutting that roots doesn't grow to a small plant.
    Every small plant doesn't reach maturity.

Who needs speelcheck?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I will pay the freaking price to him, I just want to trade lol! It does make some sense, and I might know one or two sights that talk about their competetors, and invite them to challenge or comment on their posts, not that I can mention the names of these "URLS"

I guess this trades off. Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's sad to see people flame others on this site. If you feel a post is in violation of the rules, pass it onto a moderator or PM the person. Don't publicly flame them and ruin their trade post by inspiring others to clog up their thread. If that's what he wants for it.... that's what he wants. People here generally know their plants and maybe someone had something they didn't want or need. This happens here all too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by petmantis View Post
    Hi,

Just a fair warning - don't offer plants that are being sold at FlytrapShop, as D. 'Red Dragon' is.

And on another note, how exactly do you suppose to be offered plants like for one the most easily-procurable plants in the hobby (priced at $6.00 - 8.00 at in almost every CP shop around the country) ? Be a bit reasonable...
    Joshua from PA
    Looking for plants with Pennsylvania location data
    Grow List
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...923#post933923

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12