User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dionaea Red Dragon With Double Flower Stalk!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dionaea Red Dragon With Double Flower Stalk!

Up for trade is a Dionaea Red Dragon. I am looking for preferably: Regia 'Big Easy', Flowering size Darlingtonia, Sarracenia Rubricorpora. I am also looking for: Darlingtonia seeds, Regia, and Regia seeds.

Photobucket

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might have some left-over darlingtonia seeds tommorow, depending on how many I sow ( I should be getting about 50)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Just a fair warning - don't offer plants that are being sold at FlytrapShop, as D. 'Red Dragon' is.

And on another note, how exactly do you suppose to be offered plants like
    Regia 'Big Easy', Flowering size Darlingtonia, Sarracenia Rubricorpora
    for one the most easily-procurable plants in the hobby (priced at $6.00 - 8.00 at in almost every CP shop around the country) ? Be a bit reasonable...
    <Heli> How are you guys losing your hamatas?
    <Brokken> Heli: The hamburglar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he thinks it's rare due to the double flower stalk. Many VFT clones are prone to this due to breeding, TC mutations, etc. Unfortunately, they are rather common. I've never had a double flower stalk, but I have had double traps. Adenarn has a thread here for a VFT tree in which the flower stalk produced traps and little plantlets that resembled a VFT tree.

Check out cpphotofinder.com if you are interested in seeing some pretty cool oddities.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really care about double flower stalks, I just thought I might be interested in the clone, and benefiting another member, apposed to buying one.

I've had a VFT create six flower stalks all at once, and two were fused together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dave your fine. He is looking for a mature darlingtonia of flowering size. That is a little tough. I think the seed is appropriate, but he can not trade a plant that Andrew sells, and I think that is more than fair. We do not want to bite the hand that feeds us.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of these rules don't make complete sense to me, some of it seems like censorship, I can't even mention which forums I'm most active on, its literally against the rules to type certain words (not even words that would affend someone) in a sequence that would even imply buying these plants from somewhere else, I have no idea why this should be a rule.

I respect the rules, but I would rather a supple explanation, because for now this makes not a whole lot of sense.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David F View Post
    Some of these rules don't make complete sense to me, some of it seems like censorship, I can't even mention which forums I'm most active on, its literally against the rules to type certain words (not even words that would affend someone) in a sequence that would even imply buying these plants from somewhere else, I have no idea why this should be a rule.

I respect the rules, but I would rather a supple explanation, because for now this makes not a whole lot of sense.
    Internet forum sponsored/created by a private individual is not necessarily a democracy. Rules are rules.
    Last edited by gill_za; 06-16-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast