What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often is she offered?? Sarrs for trade.

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Hi there everyone. I have been cleaning out the bog today and made devisions and had auto devisions in the bog, so I have a whole SLEW of plants to trade away. I don't have the pots not the patiences to pot this many plants up.

This thread will consist of the two Sarrs I have already re-potted the keepers of. The rest i started just pulling from the bog and segregating so I could get through all the bogs tonight. Will start sorting and inventorying the others tomorrow.

First up is one of the big guns. S. 'Leah Wilkerson'

I have three nice crowns to trade away. This was after keeping a double and single lead for myself and trading one away already.

One of the ones for trade is a double lead cutting but it is a little smaller than the other two in size.

0616111756.jpg

They are just a tad shorter than the railing on my deck. The ones I potted up are just to the railing. I will be trimming the growth back to fit in a box for shipping, unless requested just to fold it over.

The next set up for trade is S. minor. If I remember correctly I had 11 to trade away.

0616111824.jpg

The foliage will also be trimmed on these for shipping unless requested otherwise.

I am interested in nepenthes or other Sarrs, but never know when something else may turn a head. So make your offers but I reserve the right to choose the best deal and not necessarily the first deal.

Please DO NOT PM me. I have a hard enough time keeping it clear. Only those I have been PMing with should contact me there. I would prefer the inquiries sent to my email please. That way my PM box is not flooded.

Everybody else must be asleep
no takers on you Leah W
do you have any loc data on the minor?

Yeah I figured they would be jumped on by now. I didn;t realize it was so late when I posted but just got around to it. LOL And sadly no I dont have location data on the minor. I wish I did.

Email sent. Great offer!

Very rare offer indeed!

Back