Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: More seed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, I see. Well I am sure that the forum will appreciate you kind mistake. Please feel free to make more of them with future buys.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    LOL, I see. Well I am sure that the forum will appreciate you kind mistake. Please feel free to make more of them with future buys.
    When people make errors like this I at least offer to send it back. Rubbing someone's nose in their misfortune like this isn't likely facilitate any amiable feelings for future transactions.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you talking about. I did not even know it was sean that sent them until he pointed it out! I was thinking that I purchased those from CV in Russia (who I have purchased many seed from) I am joking with Sean. Not a number you should not start a problem where there is not one. These were sent airmail and would have been costly to return. Sean I apologize if I did wrong by you, but I think that we know each other through the forum long enough that you would know I was joking. Also N.A.N. please leave it to the injured person to complain, that way we are sure that there is an injury.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problems here, I was just surprised by the post- and the fact that I'd messed up. Nothing to get too worked up about. Glad that others get the chance to grow them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Copper,

Thanks for the seeds...but I have a bit of a question/complaint:

Everything arrived wet! From the outside the package looked dry, but on the inside the bubble wrap and all the seeds were soaked.

I'm just very surprised as I can't see the sense in it. Do you know how this may have happened? I was hoping to sow the seed in late summer, but I'm forced to do it immediately. Maybe you only meant for one seed pack (the pings?) to be wet, but it spread to everything. IDK. Fill me in.

Also, please give me some tips (if this is how you usually receive seed) on what to do from here.

Regards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The seeds are in a solution that helps them germinate. Sorry, thought I gave everyone a choice on whether or not they want the solution. If you want to sow them later just pull out the envelope and let it dry, the solution still would have done it's job. I am going to sow mine now as I have found many resources that say sow in summer. We have entered our hottest months here (104 yesterday).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the information. If it is best to sow now, then sow I will.

Is the solution Ga3?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also got my seeds, Thanks!

I'm also curious as to what the germination chem is......
    Some days it just isn't worth chewing thru the restraints.

My growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...255#post961255

Video of my birth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast