What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Spanish Moss {T. Usneoides} 4 Postage

Need to thin out my Live Spanish Moss {Tillandsia Usneoides} again

Shipping / For a Small Flat Rate Box Full
$6 Via PayPal / dethcheez@aol.com / Please note what it is for
Or
A $5.20 Stamp / Email for address

Sorry US Only

Eric

Last edited:
Need to thin out my Live Spanish Moss {Tillandsia Usneoides} again

1.Adrielme

Shipping / For a Small Flat Rate Box Full
$6 Via PayPal / dethcheez@aol.com / Please note what it is for
Or
A $5.20 Stamp / Email for address

Has this shipped? I've sent two messages and have not gotten any response. An update would be nice.

Just got a very nasty response. Why is this person allowed to ask for money?

Maybe he needs money to pay for the shipping?

I had same experience over a S. Minor with him. See S. Minor free for postage thread. I paid shipping money right away. Three weeks later I had to file claim with paypal to get it back.

Last edited:
I did a Dethcheez pay for postage too. It took him a while but it got here(unnamed sarr and water hyacinth). I'd just be patient. He does a lot of give aways and I haven't seen many complaints.

Ditto.

I did a Dethcheez pay for postage too. It took him a while but it got here(unnamed sarr and water hyacinth). I'd just be patient. He does a lot of give aways and I haven't seen many complaints.

Just as an update, I still haven't gotten any spanish moss or a refund and no response to my emails. I do believe I've been robbed.

i do believe someone should contact an admin here and have him talked to and possibly blocked if this is a re accoring problem

Took around a month for mine to make it. They were very nice plants too. just stay calm...they are free plants:p.

I received a very nasty email specifically stating that he did not want to deal with me and that he would be refunding my money. Still no money. I have emailed an admin and strangely enough there has been no response from the admin as well.

Give the guy just a lil slack. If he is working his tail off he us possibly unable to get plants out. I realize shipping was sent to him. I sent some too. No reply from his my emails yet too. If I'm not mistaken he is a welder. If that is the case and he is in a shutdown then it is quite possible he is working 7days a week and 12 hr shifts. My dad does the testing for GE and when it is shutdown times he works. 6 twelves in a row most times sometimes all week. If someone said it took 2 months then give him some time. And how was your emails to him? Were they nasty? I got plants from him before. I don't think he is trying to stiff anyone.

He's definitely a good guy and plants from him are always packed well and arrive in good condition.
He's nice to you if you're nice to him (I mean, really, if you send someone a billionity rude emails, how can you seriously expect a nice response?) When he received my stamps, he let me know he got them, and was busy with work. That's all I needed.

Though looking at this, I'm honestly kinda ticked that his PM box is full of people crying about their free plants not being there yesterday, so I couldn't message him to let him know when *not* to ship *if* he's able to, because I'm going away :evil:

Guys, patience is a virtue, especially when you're getting something BECAUSE of someone else's generosity. Not only will he reserve the right to just refund your money, but others are watching and taking note. No one likes giving to or trading with someone that's impatient, nagging, and/or vexed by "gimmie-gimmie" syndrome.

I do not feel that i was nagging or crying about my plants not being here yesterday. I responded to the offer, he said he got my money. Not once during three weeks, with only two PM's from me requesting info did he respond. No, it will take a while to get a chance to ship, no response at all, nada, zip, nothing..until I asked paypal to get me a refund. it's nice that you got a personal response Liz. apparently you seem to be one of the few.

I can understand time issues with shipping. But, if he knows that is the case then maybe he should put a statement about that in his offers. Or send a PM saying so to the "winners". He told me that patience is a virtue, especially when getting something for free. That may be true, but it would have been nice to know ahead of time that I might be waiting upwards to eight weeks. To me, his lack of communication is the biggest issue.

o_o
Judy, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the people that were actively doing so in this thread.

Back