What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freebie: D. Filiformis Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavyJones

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level
Up for grabs is the contents of one D. Filiformis flower stalk, which is consequently abut 50 seeds. Small plant. This is a total freebie, no SASE necessary. BUT! You will have to work for it! Stipulations as follows:

1. Have a "Member Since" date prior to January 2011

2. Must have at least 200 posts

3. Tell me your favorite movie, and why you like it.

I'll let this go until this coming Wednesday, at which time I will choose a winner based on my evaluation of their answer. There is one movie that will automatically win no matter what, but I find it highly unlikely that anybody will name it. Winner announced sometime on Wednesday.

Oh yeah, U.S. only. I'm not going through the risk/hassle of doing this international (sorry Canadians!)

i would love the seeds but don't qualify
the movie is a tie between top gun and fire fox love the flying scenes:boogie:

I'd have to say The Prestige...just something about twists at the ends of movies. Tough question though!

I'd have to say The Prestige...just something about twists at the ends of movies. Tough question though!

No fair, that was gonna be my movie. I don't need the seeds, just joining for the movie. My next would have to be My Cousin Vinny, makes me laugh every time i watch it.

About time someone does this requirement. I have seen far too many people with fewer than 10 posts and new members, posting on giveaways. This is a community where everyone should be expected to participate, not beg for handouts. :bigthumpup: to you sir. It is one thing to help a young collector out, who is just getting started, but another to see people begging for handouts who just joined and their first 10 posts are asking for free stuff.

Let's get this rollin! Here they are are, ready and waiting!

my favorite movie? That would be Porkies! It is a b movie classic and have a blast every time I watch it! Hilarious.

Wow NY Plant Nerd. Think you came close enough on the requirements??

It was the whole reason I posted my 201st post in your thread. Didn't take u long to catch it!

I really don't want the seeds. Just helping the thread along. ;)

Favorite movie: Emperor's new groove. It's pretty much a tradition to watch it 3-4 times a year. Everyone knows it by heart now.

It's hard to choose a favorite movie but if I had to choose it will definitely be the movie Airplane because it is very hilarious and it has Leslie Nielsen what more can you ask for in a movie.

Favorite movie...Lord of the Rngs (any of them) it's such an epic movie, full of awesome fight scenes and lots of emotion.

And yes...I do want the seeds. ;)

No fair, that was gonna be my movie. I don't need the seeds, just joining for the movie. My next would have to be My Cousin Vinny, makes me laugh every time i watch it.

Same here!

"Des 2 yutes..." "What's yute?" "These 2 youthz..."

no where near the post count but Inglorious ********, reason = out of control!

I'm going to extend this a few days. I want to see more responses!

He Got Game with Ray Allen

I'd love to jump in on this...but I only have 199 posts now :(
If, I still qualify, Lord of War, it has the guts to portray the world as it sadly is.

I'd have to say Fight Club. I watch it more than most other movies, and I like it because it was the first movie that made me think about new ideas.

I wants it anyway.

Avatar. The graphics are truly amazing.

This seems to have trailed off sooooo, the winner is:

silenceisgod with The Emperor's New Groove. We used to have to watch that movie in high school Spanish class, so I have a fond nostalgia for it. PM me with your address and I'll get them out right away. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back