What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Hummer's Giants, one trade..

Ran out of room in my ceph tray.. so I have a pot with two different Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giants' up for trade. Considering stuff from my want list, and stripey neps. If I've only got one, I'd consider bringing in a second of the same species depending on the nep.

*pics added later on.

Still available.

Wish I had something off your want list, but alas, that seems to not be the case :-(

Keep in mind it died back to nothing after arrival, so it looks great in comparison. And.. it is the one that got voted off the island when I ran out of room in the ceph tray. It has 2 or 3 growth points, and is now doing well.
The small one arrived dead.. or so I thought. Seems like it's going to do just fine.

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

still available..

No takers.. so I'm going to grow it out until it has adult pitchers. Then I'm going to KEEP IT!! :mwahaha:

Well, my ceph bowl could use another plant. I only have one :(
But I don't think I've got anything for you. So here's a taker but not a trader :lol:

Well, my ceph bowl could use another plant. I only have one :(
But I don't think I've got anything for you. So here's a taker but not a trader :lol:

nonsense.. you have been PM'ed kind sir.

I don't have anything on your want list, but I have some seedlings of an interesting new Sarr hybrid.

Back