What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's my birthday! Gimme somethin!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Well, I saw a couple giveaways stating you must be a thank you member- both of these people are members themselves! It's great to see people no only sharing, but at the same time doing so to those that support this forum.

That said.

I want gifts! I don't want to know what it is...plant or not... but it will be shared with the class upon arrival. So, if you are willing to send me a gift (no pests please ;) make it something I wouldn't not want to have LOL) Please continue on.

I will do three giveaways(/trade-ish things), all require at least 40 posts per year you've been a member (yes 20 posts for 6 months count).

- One is for someone who has done a giveaway within the last year (thank you member or not). NOTE: If you have sent me stuff but not done a public giveaway you qualify for the giveaway portion of this.
- One is for a thank you member
- One is for a non-thank you member

First 3 people to agree/qualify for one of the above can request one of these items and shipping is on my dime. Please state which category you are under and the pick of items goes in this order:
Has done a giveaway
Thank You member
Non-Thank you member

So, if a non-Thank You member participates first, but requests what the person who has done a giveaway wants... The giveaway person has priority and the other will make another selection if there is something else they want or drop out if there is nothing else listed they'd like. At the end, I'll get with those that participate to make the gift exchange. =)

-Andrew!

D. prolifera (the one I'm pointing at)
IMG_3047.JPG

RC helicoper, fun TOY not a serious helicopter, worked last time I flew it
IMG_3049.JPG

P. gypsicola
IMG_3045.JPG

N. 'Judith Finn' (pick one)
IMG_3046.JPG

Humidistat controler (set humidity, puts power to your fogger/humidifier) worked when I took it off; plug it in, plug your device into the back of that and set
IMG_3048.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you member (update pending) ~ P. gypsicola

Shoot me a PM with the shipping info for your CP gift.. I've got just the thing for ya.
;)

Last edited:
Has done a giveaway before - RC Helicopter

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize that this was a gift exchange... (I don't have anything you would want). Happy birthday, though!

man I was late on the gypsicola! Gonna have to go home to see what i`m going to send the boss for his birthday!
enjoy! Be back in a few hours!

green member..if give away allows for sase, i've done that as well..would love the prolifera.shoot a pm with your addy for your birthday gift

I have some regia seed I will do for the prolifera, if the requirement is still available(giveaway).
Regardless, Happy Birthday!

Joe

Joe- did you lose the prolifera I sent you back in mid May? and you're not supposed to say what you're gonna send. I think the 3 slots are taken though... to be confirmed.
Andrew

No still got it.... my bad ....and cool.

updated my post! :awesome:

I saw the name of this thread, and I thought:

"Now who on Earth would have the nerve to start a thread like this!"

"Oh, Andy."

:p

Happy Birthday!

Well, I saw a couple giveaways stating you must be a thank you member- both of these people are members themselves! It's great to see people no only sharing, but at the same time doing so to those that support this forum.
No problem Andy. I have been meaning to do a giveaway for Thank You members as a way to promote this site. I'm sure I'll be doing another soon. I got a few unruly and bushy neps I need to clear out. LOL.

Hi! as per the PM, I would like as a non-thank you member to request one of the Judith Finn neps. Happy Birthday, and many thanks. Will PM other info.

Last edited:
Sorry pearldiver when I replied to your PM Mass had already edited his post to show as a thankyou member... but i'm accepting him as a registered user here or it throws off the topic.

mass registered user P. gypsicola

limeslide done giveaway RC Helicopter

chibae Thank You member D. prolifera

I will PM you guys with my addy and request for yours. Thanks for playing!

Dexenthes: You don't think a "pick what you want and send me whatever you want" is fun? Heck, I could end up with "have a nice day" written on a Mc. Donalds napkin for all I know!! :p

Heck, I could end up with "have a nice day" written on a Mc. Donalds napkin for all I know!! :p

HAHAHA.. awww.. why didn't I think of that. Your a funny guy! Your cool, I like you. :lol:

Everyone's is packed up and goes out tomorrow.
Andrew

Back