What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant N.Miranda for trade.

Exo

Tastes like chicken!
Ok...the beast has got to go, hopefully to someone with the space to grow such a massive thing....here is the last pic I took of it.....it is currently twice this size and lacking pitchers.

Mark-Nmaranda01_2-23-11.jpg

Things on my wantlist get priority, but I'm willing to listen to any other CP offers. New pics of the plant are avaliable upon request.

Whoa... O_O Any idea how you're going to ship that thing when a trade does come through?

Most neps get like that! If you're gonna grow them you should have room IMHO. What about that window where the fern is hanging? You could also reduce it to cuttings and give them away...and then trade the plant...there are options of course. Your call :)

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Ok, I'll make an offer:

U. gibba
Live LFSM

Most neps get like that! If you're gonna grow them you should have room IMHO. What about that window where the fern is hanging? You could also reduce it to cuttings and give them away...and then trade the plant...there are options of course. Your call :)

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Ok, I'll make an offer:

U. gibba
Live LFSM

I could manage to make room I suppose, it's just that I have since found neps that I'd rather have in that space..ones that pitcher far better in my conditions.

As for the offer, I currently have a trade pending, but I will consider your offer and others if it doesn't work out.

you could always hang it on another tree?

I have a taker, offer is now closed, Thanks peeps!

Not at all....like 7 hours. :lol:

Back