What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora pulchella (Akopan)

nice plants thanks for giving them away to people that will love them
\

Being a past beneficiary of Butch's largesse, I can easily say that this clone is currently my favorite of the Heli's I'm growing. The dark coloration contrasts well with the long hairs & make for a very striking plant (imho). (This is also the same clone that made it into the TF calendar).

Congratulations to the recipients!

rl7836 you are very licky to have a heli to grow

Great Man ...... I got one last time around and thanx its growing well

aww.. I've been wanting H. pulchella. But I was indeed a lucky receiver on your last offer. :hail: Lemme know if you end up with extras. I'd be more than willing to participate once again. :awesome:

Still waiting for response/shipping from a couple of the winners.... If you dont touch base with me by Sunday I've got to select someone else, these are already divided and perishable.

I want/need to ship Monday please... they are soaking in a bowl of Trichoderma brew now

Nice quickie DIY on rooting new heli divisioins Treat rooted divisions the same

Thanks! Do you have any links to what your grow setup is like?

Thank you!

Thank you for doing these sort of giveaways Butch. Truly shows how great this forum is and that some members are actually in it to help others and promote the hobby, not make a buck. I received a division of the last giveaway, although not from Butch. Thank you for doing these types of things. :hail::hail::hail:

Hey Butch,
You asked me elsewhere... "How is the Heli doing for you?"
Well, I couldn't find it actually, as I had been a bit busy and couldn't remember where I put it :-)) !
Heli1-1.jpg

After giving a good closer look... :0o:
Heli1A.jpg

and moving a bit of overgrown sphagnum, this is what I found....!
Heli2.jpg

:-O
That will teach me to put a small top layer of sphagnum on things!

Actually, the plant is coloring up nicely now that the light is actually getting to it! I did allow the moss to grow in order to get the plant a chance to root well, and it seems to have worked out fine! My thanks again.
I haven't been around much of late, but did peek in to stir up trouble a bit recently. While I have missed you & a few others, I have been a bit busier than normal & also found a nice place to clear my head a bit.

I see you have been growing things as spectacular as always, in my absence! Good to see that hasn't changed. I do hope all is well with you & that the ravages of age has not been treating you badly!
Oh yea, that reminds me... Happy Belated Birthday! :jester:

Well, take care & I will try to get in again soon to see how you and a few of the other "lifers" are doing!
It is amazing to see all the new people here recently! Seems the CP bug is catching! :-D
:water:

LOL, i see you took the "plant deep in live sphag" to heart

Well done Paul, she looks very happy.... and yep, keep the moss trimmed away now

We'll leave the porch light on mate, just come have a visit whenever you're in the hollar

and thanks for such nice comments everyone
:)

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Still waiting for response/shipping from a couple of the winners.... If you dont touch base with me by Sunday I've got to select someone else, these are already divided and perishable.

I want/need to ship Monday please... they are soaking in a bowl of Trichoderma brew now

Nice quickie DIY on rooting new heli divisioins Treat rooted divisions the same

Bump, a few of you need to touch base with me please.... time is short, I have to ship Monday

U cant even give em away butch! :)

~Whispers~ pick me pick me pick me pick me

D. muscipula ???

awg if you are still interested then contact me, you're top alternate

( I hear ya mass :p.... but this time was really for first timers...., but youre number 2 on the veteran's list... it didnt take long to start getting PM's)

growinold-
That pics are simply amazing, and that's a ton of moss you have there! :)

omg i wish i could get my moss to grow out like that!

Back