What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want a mature Heliamphora & Cephalotus Follicularis.

I have both. I am looking for a N predator cutting.... perhaps:)

Hi,

Sorry but i don't have a N predator cutting :(

How much are you asking for both mature plants?

Thank you!

No sales on these trade forums my friend;) I really dont need any money...just the elusive predator !

Why don't you just cross hamata and truncta

Here's my growlist, if you found something interesting, if i have only one plant of something, then no, but i can trade a cutting or pulling.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125458

I have tons of spatulatas, and albinos for sale, the albino's are young, and the spatulatas mature.

i have small VFT divisions too.

Why don't you just cross hamata and truncta

Yeah, flowering size hamata's and truncata's are so plentiful....if that is all u had to add then why bother saying anything at all ???.

Jhtunion...let me get home from work and I will holler at you via pm mang :)

Ok, that sounds good to me, will be waiting then!

Thank you! :)

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

For the people that have send me PM's i will answer back soon! :D

Jht you are going to get banned with the selling. This is a sight run from a business and Andrew doesn't take kindly to people cutting in on business.

Sarcasm
Also I think you're allowed to sell in pm's

JB OrchidGuy- i'm not selling anything, i am trying to trade for a ceph and a heli, if you read my post and even bother to read the thread you would find out! ;)

Dude.. you've got all kinds of good stuff. Where was that growlist when we were talking?!?!? We could easily work out some sort of trade. Given you and Nerd don't come to an agreement first.

I'm going to hand this trade off to Mass.....I am not a vft / Drosera Guy and I see you have a wacky traps that Mass might want....Hook it up baby!

:hail: I heart you Ogre. Problem with our deal was I only had little helis for trade. My large one's are off limits.

If i can have both a mature Ceph and Heli without paying double shipping, that would be fantastic, but if that doesn't work out, i will be force to pay for double shipping i'm getting some money now, and ii will be buying the moss from mass sometime soon! ;)

Any offers are accepted, and my list is not that impressive compared to both of you, mine is a tiny little list compare to both your lists. haha :)

I would be scared if I updated that list JHT. :lol: I think only 1/3 of the collection is on there!

Here's my growlist, if you found something interesting, if i have only one plant of something, then no, but i can trade a cutting or pulling.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125458

I have tons of spatulatas, and albinos for sale, the albino's are young, and the spatulatas mature.

i have small VFT divisions too.

Hi,

Sorry but i don't have a N predator cutting :(

How much are you asking for both mature plants?

Thank you!

I do believe I did read the thread. And no there is no selling in PMs either. But that is not to say it don't happen. They are just not initiated in the public forum I'm sure.

"I do believe I did read the thread. And no there is no selling in PMs either. But that is not to say it don't happen. They are just not initiated in the public forum I'm sure. "

Well whatever i did wrong i won't do it again, there's a lot of rules here to stick to. Will be more careful next time though! ;)
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

I would be scared if I updated that list JHT. :lol: I think only 1/3 of the collection is on there!

Oh wow really?

You must have tons of plants then! :)

I only have about 3000 and something plants, you must have i would say about 7000?

Most don't count their dews individually. Rather, count the species of dews in one's collection. Otherwise it'd be in the billions in no time. ;)

Back