What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want a Mature Heli

I'm looking for a Mature Heliamphora that is mature :-D :jester: , you know big pitchers and of a good size! I'm looking for something big! ;)

Please hit me up with a PM, or post back in here, and we can arrange for a mature Heli.

If you can, post pics of the heli here or in a PM.

I currently have one H. minor, so i have experience with one, and is growing well! ( If that makes some members comfortable that the heli they once owed is in good hand! ;) )

Thank you very much!

-jht-union!

So anyone would be interested in giving me one! :D

Maybe you should post what you have to trade to get more offers..

JHT, the issue is there are so few floating around and they are in such high demand. So its an issue of long time friends or acquaintances having priority over ya in private dealings. To give you one before them can hurt feelings and burn bridges. You would have to find an available mature division that is not wanted by someone else who has been around longer.

Those just dont really exist....

Public giveaways while rare, However do exist...

Just got to be patient, an active member of the community and a bit lucky mate.

Last edited:
Maybe you should post what you have to trade to get more offers..

I have some VFT's i have, which are small, i also have like more than 100 droseras spatulatas i need to get rid of, and a few D. albinos, i can offer you one S. flava var atropurpurea x var ornata.
And i'm not trading anything unless you ask for something, and then i can tell you yes or no, i don't really have anything to trade, just ask and i might help you! :)

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

JHT, the issue is there are so few floating around and they are in such high demand. So its an issue of long time friends or acquaintances having priority over ya in private dealings. To give you one before them can hurt feelings and burn bridges. You would have to find an available mature division that is not wanted by someone else who has been around longer.

Those just dont really exist....

Public giveaways while rare, However do exist...

Just got to be patient, an active member of the community and a bit lucky mate.

I agree with you completely, and it all makes sense! :)

Mature Heliamphora and other species are often offered in the 'Sales & Wants' sections of European forums. I take it that no such thing exists in the US?

not on this site...sales are forbidden here. there could be others though, but this site by far is the most active.

Back