What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insectivorous plants by Charles Darwin, First Edition

Heli

villosaholic
I have a mint condition First Edition 1875 copy of Insectivorous plants by Charles Darwin. Give me offers Please! I will post pictures! mint condition

Trades: I am looking for a couple adult Heliamphoras or any nice adult nepenthes, dont miss this chance to own this very rare piece of carnivorous plant history!

Pics! I demand to see pics! This book is worth far more than any plant.

I cant post any right now because I am a new member...:-(

Yeah you can, open a photobucket account :)

I think you would do better selling it on eBay and using the $$ to buy some plants.

Joe

Large well grown Helis are very hard to find for me

Pics posted for heli:

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Though to echo others, you'd do much better selling this to a museum or something!

I will post pics of the rebind when I can

If you don't mind my asking, how did you aquire it?

Recieved as a gift last year

I'll send you a mature, vining, and basaling (I think I just made a verb out of basal), N. spectabilis x ventricosa, and some dews.

Holy..... I was sceptic about this at first, but I definitely believe you now. I have nothing to trade except for some artwork, but I'm impressed.

I understand if you are sceptic, they are very rare but I would never try to scam anybody, I have been scammed before and I lost a lot of money :(

Is that the London 1875 edition or the New York 1875 edition? Check the copyright. The NY edition had a brown cover.

It appears to be a library copy that has been rebound. You should have it appraised by a professional before doing anything foolish.

it is the london 1875 edition

Back