What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. Flava divisions

Heli

villosaholic
got to many flavas, the first 4 people can get free divisions, the rest I can trade for something small :boogie:

I would love a division!

Hm... details? o_O I would be interested.

i would love a division also, i still dont have this sarr yet some how

k the four free divisions are taken, please pm me your addresses. Unfortunatly I wont be able to divide the plant until september, remind me so I dont forget :-D if anyone would like to make any offers please do ;)

Just out of curiosity what flava variety is it?

not sure, it is very green though almost no red :)

unless eric replies there is one more free division. Also, I forgot to say that I will not be able pay for shipping.

If Eric doesn't reply, I'd love the last one. Let me know. Thanks!

Bump??? I was wondering what happened with this thread. Must have disappeared into oblivion or something like that. :p

Oh my, I completely forgot about this. Right now I wont be able to ship anything out but pm me this spring.

:hail:it is spring here heli

Lol it's still winter here. Everything is dormant and I don't want to disturb them.

Just remind me this spring when I take everything out for repotting and I will send them out.

delivered in 15 weeks or it's free? :p

LOL yes. 15 weeks or less ;)

omg i completely forgot about this haha shows how much i keep track of things

Back