What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway!

I have a small Bromeliad, not sure of the species, but it has a nice red center, and is a nice looking plant. I also have a Ponytail Palm Bonsai available. Shipping on the bonsai is $15, and shipping on the bromeliad is $15, but if you were to take both, it would only be $20. Post if you want them, and I'll PM you with payment info. Thanks!

@anna: i know they arent CPs, but you arent supposed to make any sales on this forum...there are other forums that permit selling though. perhaps you should try your luck there.

I think she intends to ship the plants potted, hence the more expensive shipping.

those prices are just shipping fees, though, right? I thought asking for shipping was okay.

edit: ...draw! and JB shot first...

Upon further research I found Ann's previous giveaway thread:

7. Smal Bromeliad (not sure of the species, but it is a nice little grower I got at HomeDepot)
8. Ponytail Palm Bonsai Tree (planted in a nice little green tray)-shipping for this will be $15 because of the larger tray it is in

I guess a photographic memory can be a curse sometimes, "We toys can see everything." - and err . . . remember them.

Not sure if I didn't clarify, but the prices listed are just for shipping costs.

The plants will be potted. I listed them in my other giveaway, but mass decided he didn't have space for them, and I figured I might as well start a new thread for this giveaway.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Here's some pics:

CPs

CPs

I also have some neps available. Shipping on all of these would be $12, and they would be shipped bare-root, wrapped with live sphagnum.

N. Sanguinea, orange pitcher variety
N. Fusca
N. Alata cuttings (I have 4 available, they are fresh, so aren't rooted, but should do well if you provide them with proper conditions. Shipping for these will be $8)

Post here or PM me if interested. Thanks!

Have any of them flowered I would love to know if I was getting a male or female plant thanks!

No. They aren't mature enough. If you want more info or want to get a plant, please PM me. Thanks!

I also have some neps available. Shipping on all of these would be $12, and they would be shipped bare-root, wrapped with live sphagnum.

N. Fusca
N. Alata cuttings (I have 4 available, they are fresh, so aren't rooted, but should do well if you provide them with proper conditions. Shipping for these will be $8)

Post here or PM me if interested. Thanks!

I now have the following available:

N. Truncata (highland)
N. Alata cuttings (only 2 available)

All of the CPs are gone now, but the Bonsai and the Bromeliad are still available.

Back