What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway: D. capillaris 'Long Arm' seed stalks

I will be dividing up these ripe stalks between 5 people. I'll try to make the numbers of stalks going to each person as even as possible. I'm too lazy to count out a zillion seeds, so this is the best I can do for you. First 5 people to sign up get's them free via SASE.

IMG_6984.jpg

I just got some of those too lol. Luckily i have abouy 50 seeds left so i dont need it. Nice looking plants though :)

There is no SASE at Brazil, even though i wanted them :(

1. Waterkirby

1. Waterkirby
2. Lance
Thanks a bunch!

1. Waterkirby
2. Lance
3.afrodisa
Thanks would love to get a bunch!

What are you feeding those things?!
1. Waterkirby
2. Lance
3.afrodisa
4.Wire Man

Hmm... Do you think you can send some with the Nepenthes? :-D

Hmm... Do you think you can send some with the Nepenthes? :-D

As of today the nep threw in the towel. The scales just became to much for it to bare. So if you wish, add your name to the list, send a SASE, and I'll include some stalks with a $6 shipping refund.

Aww that's so sad to hear. :( I guess it went to the greenhouse in the sky.
1. Waterkirby
2. Lance
3.afrodisa
4.Wire Man
5. Eric_N

could you Pm me your address so I can send off the SASE?

Aww that's so sad to hear. :( I guess it went to the greenhouse in the sky.
1. Waterkirby
2. Lance
3. afrodisa
4. Wire Man
5. Eric_N

Yeah man, sorry.. You would've been really disappointed when you opened up the ICU bag. I appreciate the offer to adopt the little sickling though.

So to those of you on the list that haven't, please PM me for shipping info. If you've never done a SASE before, please read the How To sticky in the trade forums.
Also, I will be cutting the stalks the day I stick them in your SASE, so IMO it'd be necessary to stick them in the fridge for cold stratification, for a minimum of 90 days, prior to sowing.

All SASE's are packed and in the mail. :bigthumpup:

Dang...wish i saw this earlier...i don't have any drosera anymore

Back