Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: N. Sanguinea, orange, for adoption

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi I would love to grow some neps but can't afford to buy any , my outside growing conditions are perfect for growing highland neps 9 months of the year,I have been growing a few dews for a little while but would like some pitchers , I am disabled so I have plenty of time to care for them,so they will be well cared for and as they grow I will multiply them and pass them around for free as I do with other types of plants I grow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N. sanguinea

It would be wonderful if I am the benefactor of this Nep. I am new to the CP scene and have a couple of dews, one VFT, a couple of Sarrs., a Utric and a N. spectabilis. A couple of these from generous TF members like yourself. I plan to part my plants when I have extras to others when the time comes. Appreciate the chance. Goodluck everyone. May the one who deserves get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... Although I dont deserve it, I would really really REALLY love to have it! I dont have any Neps and cant afford to buy any I have tons of room considering I have a 2 giant trays which only half of one tray was used to sow drosera seeds in, the the only other thing I have growing is alot of moss lol. If you dont pick me thats fine but if you do I intend to give something back to the community once my collections take off
    I was here...

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a newcomer to this forum, and a newcomer to the obsession that is carnivorous plants, I feel that I would be the perfect candidate because 1) My obsession with my plants causes me to care for them as if they're my progeny, never going a day without maintaining them, 2) I have recently built a grow rack with a 4 bulb, 48'' T5 HO fixture that is performing amazingly on my other plants and 3) I've got the dough to provide a good education for and to shower the plant with lavish gifts.

Also, I am not afraid to grovel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll put my hat in the ring too. I've been growing CPs for almost 2 years now, and am entirely hooked. Sanguinea has become one of my favorites due to the pitcher shape, and the deep colors that i've seen in them. I've been looking for an orange for quite some time and have not as yet been able to find them. I take excellent care of my plants (to the point where my gf gets jealous of them), and have a spot right next to my red sanguinea in my rack that would be perfect for his orange cousin. Add to that that I've been unemployed for the better part of a year, so my funds available for new plants is pretty much non-existant. I would love to take this guy off your hands and will give it a wonderful home!
    Indeed. Most indeededly. Phillip J. Frye

My growlist.

An orchid fancier with a CP problem chibae's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The winner of the sang is riceman..please pm me your addy
    It's a tough life being a Sarracenia farmer
    My Grow List http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=123776

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up sang for giveaway

Me, really?I never ever win anything. Wow, can't
    believe it. Thank you very much chibae. Thank you so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats rice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast