What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My best friend/best man is bi. I've always had my suspicions and was confirmed when he told me. He's still my best friend.

my number is 15

I am for the LGBT Community because I realize that gender isn't always black and white.

Consider this
For the first seven weeks in the womb, humans share the same body plan, that of a female.
All males start out female, which is why males have nipples.
Further, when a male is hit hard in the groin he may experience abdominal pain because during development his genitals made their way from the abdomen down to the groin leaving nerve pathways in the wake. In women, the genitals remain in the abdomen as plumbing.

Sometimes people are born intersex and their gender is ambiguous.
Just because a human is male or female according to their genitalia doesn't necessarily mean things are black and white.

I believe that there is something deeper going on that involves the brain, hormones, and genetics.

When you think about it, aside form the genitalia, males are basically females with less estrogen and more testosterone. And I know we've all seen a really hairy chick or two. And there are certainly guys with little to no hair on their bodies.

The fact that so many still view gender as black and white, male or female, is appalling to say the least.
And while I believe in the good book, I am ashamed and how the Church in general has treated the issue of Homosexuality.

To those of you who are Christian and firmly believe that homosexuality is immoral. Answer me this.
What about intersex people? Are they damned either way? :poke:

I've given support and encouragement to those coming out.
I've taken place in the Day of Silence
I've also helped to educate and inform others that gender isn't always black and white.

I pick 62
If already called then
If that's taken then
and that

I don't think picking four numbers is Kosher. :p

But man I gotta say Zu...

You got some tough work ahead of your in picking a recipient!

Nice work all!

<3 Terraforums

I am nice to everyone. I don't talk behind someone's back. I defend those who are made fun of. I let people bully me to take out there stress :p. I don't cuss also and Im usually the pascifists in most things unless im enraged(then im kinda defensive).

So I'm going to guess number 97. For those that don't know I'm good friends with Thez, however there is something that few know about me. I'm transgendered. I'm not really sure what to say other than people tell me I have had a pretty interesting life. I'm not sure what else to sy really. but thank you again thez.

OK, thread closed! Winner is... the number was 57 so SirKristoff got the closest, yeah?

Thanks for all of the love and support, good job guys! Sk: please to provide me with your address and I'll try to ship them off this upcoming Friday :)

53 soo close :laaa:
Oh well good job Kris

Oh wow Zu, you just peaked off my night and made it better than a pyromaniac with a unlimited shopping spree in a fireworks store.

Amazing! Congrats to SirKristoff and such wonderful fun!

ENJOY!!!! Geez, what a sweet giveaway. Congrats!

Back