What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I finally had a chance to go through most of my nepenthes and have several I would like to put up for trade if anyone is interested. I have the following (and probably more in a day or two):

N alata, rooted cutting 6-8”
DSC07505.jpg

N kampotiana (female), rooted cuttings 6-8” Note: may be kampotiana hybrid based on comments I have received… One Gone
DSC07528.jpg

N maxima Lake Poso (seed grown), 2-3” Gone

N mirabilis green (seed grown), 4-6” GONE

N mirabilis Trang, 7-8” GONE

N mirabilis x alata 10-14” One GONE
DSC07501.jpg

N mirabilis x bicalcarata GONE

N mirabilis x tiger GONE

N mirabilis x Viking 10-12” GONE

N mirabilis xx kuchingensis 6-7”
DSC07479.jpg

DSC07480.jpg

N smilesii GONE

N spectabilis 4-5” GONE

N truncata x ventricosa (rooted basal cutting) 6-7” GONE

N ventricosa (rooted basal cutting) 2-3” GONE

N ventricosa x xiphioides (rooted cutting) 2-3” GONE

N ventricosa-squat x (talangensis x carunculata) GONE

N Viking (seed grown) (5) GONE

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

N viking x (viking x rafflesiana) GONE

N viking x mirabilis GONE

N x effulgent koto (rooted cuttings) (2) 6-8” One GONE, two remining
DSC07520.jpg

N x emotional koto (rooted cutting) 6-8” with 3-4” basal
DSC07512.jpg

N x leessii (rooted cutting) 7-8” GONE

N x margaretea 10-12” One GONE, one remining
DSC07507.jpg

N x outramiana xx splendiana 10”
DSC07525.jpg

DSC07526.jpg

N x sheridaniana 8-10”
DSC07516.jpg

N x St Pacificus (3 rooted basal cuttings) GONE

N x ventrata (3 rooted cuttings)
DSC07462.jpg

Not pictured:
N x trichocarpa (rooted cutting) 4-5” GONE
N Miranda 18-20” unrooted basal cutting
N x menehune 5-6” GONE
N x Maggie Jones (male) unrooted cuttings
N x black dragon (rooted basal cutting) 3-4” GONE

Please let me know if you see anything you are interested in. I am mostly interested in nepenthes, but will consider any reasonable offer.

Last edited:
Do you know what kind of spectabilis that is? And what the cross of "Emotional Koto" is?

I'm very interested in several I sent you a pm

I'm interested in the spectabilis and alata. Meadowview's N. smilesii died over the winter, so that's on my list as well.

Mass, Sorry, I lost most of my records in a recent computer crash so I don't have any additional info on the spectabilis. 'Emotional Koto' = thorelii xx wrigleyana = thorelii x (mirabilis x (rafflesiana x ampullaria)). I hope this helps.

Do you know what kind of spectabilis that is? And what the cross of "Emotional Koto" is?

Hm nice. Lots o stuff!

Pm'ed!

Updated to reflect pending trades. Most of them are still up for grabs....

Let's Make a Deal!!!

I highly recommend N ventricosa x xiphioides. The pic here doesn't do it justice. I got one from Keith a few months ago and it is a great plant with a unique look.

Here is a pic of mine I received from Keith...
ventxxiophoides.jpg

Thanks Damon; glad to see the ventricosa x xiphioides is doing well for you. See anything else you are interested in?

I have updated the list and will be sending out three packages this afternoon.

Please keep the request rolling in, there are still several nice plants that would like to come live with you....

Last edited:
Updated.... Two more packages going out Monday

Still plenty more up for trade.

Please drop me a line if you are interested in anything. I am sure we can make a deal.....

Updated.....

One more package going out tomorrow.....

Don't miss out in trading with Keith. Great guy to strike a deal with. I can hardly wait for my package.

Excellent plants! Well shipped, colorful, and healthy. I'm definitely trading with Keith again.

Really nice Kampotiana in nice condition! Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words guys!! I am always up for a trade so drop me a line whenever you get the urge...

JB - I received your package today and everything is great!!!! The dews are huge!!!! My dad also received the sarrs and planted them on the north side of his acre pond in southern Indiana.

Great trade!!!! Let me know when you are ready for the next round......

I've already been thinking about it and scouting out what might be good for yay. I'm stoked to get my package when I get home from work!!!! According to tracking it should be here today! Yippie!

Package received over the weeked! Thanks Keith!

Yours is on its way :)

Updated

Still several nice plans looking for good homes......

I have pics from my recent trade on my photobucket account but for some reason I cannot copy the link with my iPod. I'm at work and no access to computer. Took me three evenings to get everything potted up and I had to get more lfs because one bag wasn't enough! Awesome trade!

Back