What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Thorelli x ? giveaway

Saint regis lake

beat me to it :lol:

DING DING DING
Ill give it to u it was actually Lower St. Regis Lake while canoeing through for one of my fish and wildlife management classes.
Cutting #1. Werdna

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

NOW ¿ #2
What was my very first CP? Growlist available

nope

N. Ventricosa?

specifics as well not just type but species or specific name needed

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

vbkid ding ding ding

D. capensis alba :awesome:

(not looking for the cutting, thanks though)

Edit: Ninja'd!

Awesome! Figured it had to be something pretty common, happen to be a lwoes rescue or anything like that?

amazon actually

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Cutting #1. Werdna
Cutting #2. Vbkid

As soon as you said college I knew it had to be Saint Regis! Thank you for the cutting!

its next to the college i attended
both no and getting cold

LAST ?
What New York State Bird lead me to the discovery of Drosera Rotundifolia on St. Regis Lake.

Loon?

damn ur good jonny q gets cutting number 3
They were nesting and i went to sneek a peak and saw the plants

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Offer closed please all winners send me ur address today if possible

Received mine today! Plant looks very healthy, and arrived in great condition. Dipped it in rooting hormone, put it in pure LFS, and onto a sunny window it goes!
Thanks again for the generosity, I'll make sure I keep you updated!

Back