********* Closed *********
Thanks to all who participated
Based on last night's temperatures, it appears that cooler times have arrived, making for safer Heliamphora transplanting. I have three or four plants available for postage.
- H. folliculata, Murosipan Tepui, VZ (AW clone) - 2 or 3 plants available (one may be committed). These are healthy, vigorous plants currently putting out ~3" immature pitchers.
- H. minor with 5 mature ~1.5" pitchers.
- Postage is expected to be $5.20 (or whatever a small flat-rate box costs). The actual amount will be Paypal-ed to me on or before receipt of package.
- USA only
- Notice that this is not 1st come, 1st served
- When these plants get older and are divided, I expect to see a public giveaway here on Terra (not a trade & not a chatbox offer). This is a requirement of this posting. If you do not plan to giveaway divisions of these plants on Terra (for postage) - do not participate.
If interested, please send me an email (not PM) to:
- Include your name, forum name & address.
- If you have a preference for a specific plant or do not want one of the two species - include it.
- Tell me something about the location where you will be placing the plant (temps, humidity, lighting, etc) & media you plan to use
- Give me some clue why you should be selected.
- I plan to select four people by next Thursday or Friday & ship out all plants next Sat for delivery on Mon or Tuesday. There is some chance I may need to delay delivery by a week if weather is hot.
- Feel free to either post questions here in the thread or email me
Thanks for playing
Please note that this is not 1st come, 1st serve so there is no need to rush. Every single time I have a giveaway, there are people who blatantly do not follow the instructions posted.** Please know that if you do not follow the instructions, you will not be considered.
** like not including their address - "I'll send you my address if I am selected" - I've played that game and when I select people on Friday - they're not around to give me their address so I cannot ship on Sat as I planned. This screws me & the other recipients. Etc for other rules.