What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Offer: Fresh RED FatHead LFS

Took a trip out to the bog today.. and to my amazement there were mounds of fresh red fat-head LFS pouring onto the trail. Not at all what I expected when Steve called me up asking me to get the LFS off the trail. (He says it has been clogging up the blades on his mower) :cry:

I've got a few gallons available, but if I get a good response today I'll make another trip out tomorrow. ;) PM me if your interested.

LOTS of fluffy fat head green available as well.

For those of you that just recently got bags of the pin-head LFS from me. If it's not working out, I'll replace it (on the house) with fat head ~for the cost of shipping.

So is this free for the cost of shipping?

Nope. Up for trade as usual..

Oh you didn't say... kays..

mah bad.. mah blunders..
Figured with my other ongoing LFS trade thread it was a given. ;)

Took a few pics for the natives. As you can see, I did my best to ensure it's mostly clean of debris, and almost all live top growth. Pretty much an unlimited supply of green until winter, but the red is nearly gone. Get it while supplies last.. :rolleyes:

Green fat head:

IMG_7586.jpg

Red fat head:
IMG_7584.jpg

Red pin head:
IMG_7585.jpg

Interesting name dubs you have there. Fathead. Pinhead.

:lol:

Interesting name dubs you have there. Fathead. Pinhead.

:lol:

Interesting avatar and location you have there. May your avatar change soon and your location one day be found.

You interested in Sarracenia seed? You have been PM'd.

That pinhead is odd stuff I tell you. Some of my Nepenthes pots are flourishing, others not so much. But the ones that aren't growing pinhead, the fathead is taking over. So it's all good.

Back