What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes ventrata giveaway!

A couple months ago, I was hackin' away at my neps, and decided to try rooting a cutting of N. 'ventrata' in water. Well, it worked!
I know it's not a huge deal or anything, but I'm going to give it away, all you pay is shipping (because I'm kinda broke, haha).

In a few days, I'll throw all the names into a hat and pick one, then that there person gets it.

Happy growing!

Im not entering, just saying good luck to whoever wins. Also, kudos for being so generous.

Took the words (err... cuttings?) right out of my mouth! Funny, I'm trying to root up a N. deroose alata cutting to give away too. Not really a ventrata, but very, very close!

Not interested in the giveaway (I have two thriving ventrata cuttings from JB_Orchidguy's very generous weedwhacking-turned-ventrata-cutting-giveaway exercise a while back) but this is a sweet offer... I applaud the generosity!

I will be honored to be the first person to post thats interested lol. In the hat please :3

I would like to enter my name in the drawing. Thanks for the chance to add this nep to my very small CP collection

The fury. I'm willing to bet my ventrata is also a delroose special. It came to me NoID. It was IDed as a ventrata. But it does the same thing a delroose does. Flowers female and next thing you know there are seed pods. No males around flowering. Great beginner plants.

Good luck with the giveaway. My plant has over 17 growth points again. Simply a weed I tell you!!

throw my name in the hat i'll make some room

Thanks for the chance.
I'll toss in a hat as well!

throw my name in too please,

Closing tomorrow night at 9pm Pacific standard time!

im the closest does that count lol

James H, MICKEY,

I have two rooted-ish cuttings for postage for you two if you are interested. They originally came from JB_orchidsguy. Lemme know if you still need them.

zacher93, sorry I only have two spares :( maybe some one else will step in here?

UPDATE: Offer of a free (for postage) cutting that I made to MICKEY is withdrawn. The reason is explained in PM and a refund through PayPal was issued.

Last edited:
YAY! My growing shelf will now be full until I can get a 4 tier shelving unit :D Thanks for filling my last spot lol. And thanks for taking care of the shipping :hail: you are very generous

Came in today :D

PIC_0024.jpg

Thanks, I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Back