A few months ago I was a lucky recipient of 11 utrics, a majority of them have been successfully propagated and moss free colonies were established in dead sphagnum. The temperature in the area I live in is dropping and I'm worried that if I wait a bit longer it will be just too cold to send things.
Thus I'd like to offer to someone colonies of:
- U. sandersonii - white flower (online nursery)
- U. livida
- U. graminifolia
- U. nephrophylla (very vigorous clone)
- U. bisquamata 'Betty's Bay' (confirmed by flower - from BCP)
- U. pubescens - Serra Caraca, Minas Gerais, Brazil (from BCP)
- U. blanchetii - white flower, Chapada do Diamantina, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- U. tricolor
- U. welwitschii (from BCP)
- U. reniformis (small plug, freshly divided)
- U. gibba (from jimscott)
The colonies are not as large as I wanted them to be but I'm sure they will flourish for you.
- DO NOT RUSH PLZ This is not a first come first served.
- Postage charge is expected to be $5-10. I want to send these in a styrofoam box inside a cardboard one (matroshka style) to smooth out any temperature drops.
- The recipient will pay the shipping charges via PayPal on the receipt of package or prior to that. I will let the winner know how much the shipping was exactly.
- This is for USA only
- The winner will spread these via giveaways (for postage) just like this one on TF, when his/hers/its colonies are ready to be divided.
If interested, please contact me via e-mail that can be found in my contact information (NO PMs).
In your e-mail please include:
- Your forum name.
- Your real name.
- Your address.
- Give me a clue why I should select you.
Thou shalt follow the directions!
I will select a winner on Friday and ship on Saturday or Monday.
PS: Thank you RL7836 for these plants! And yes, I liked how he does his giveaways, so I'm copying the format