What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a N. dubia and inermis

I have several seedlings of inermis but would like a bigger plant, (anything bigger than a couple inches) same size in dubia is fine, but bigger is always better ;).
I know a couple places have dubia for sale and what not but I don't have the money anymore to go spending willy nilly on plants so I figured trades are always better. Feel free to browse through my growlist and if something comes to mind that sounds reasonable, I might be willing to part with it or a piece of it haha. Would like pics of the plant if you are offering a trade, and in return I can provide pics of what you ask about if of course I'm willing to part ways with it.
Thanks in advance!

Crazy how fast threads sink, so... Shameless self bump.

Alright then, dubia obtained... Would like to track an inermis down now... While ive got several seedlings of inermis, I cannot be sure of their purity until they are older...

Back