What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade: D. slackii plant for D. graomogolenis

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
Trade: D. slackii plant for D. graomogolensis

I've got a nice little Drosera slackii that I would like to trade to a good home and I'm looking for a Drosera graomogolensis. I am new to the forum and so I don't have a batting average for trades, which I guess makes me bit of a risk. Anyone interested, just the same? I swear I'm reliable!

- Mark

Last edited:
welcome to the forum Mark! since you're new here, i'll let you in on the ins and outs of trading...D. graomogolensis is an extremely rare plant in the trade... i have never seen it available for sale through vendors, and is only distributed via hobbyists and overseas vendors. if you contrast that against D. slackii, D. slackii is much more available in the US, not only through hobbyist trades but also through several vendors in the US.

im not saying that a trade of D. slackii for D. graomogolensis is impossible, as there could be some generous person who is willing to trade, but it will be improbable. best of luck finding someone to trade with. :bigthumpup:

Thanks for the info, Amphirion. I appreciate your help in coming up to speed. I hope to do quite a bit of trading here in the future.

As it turns out I have found a generous person to trade with. Everyone is so nice here. :-D

So - the offer is now closed.

- Mark

lucky you! best of luck and happy growing!

That was quick! Good luck with it, and post pics when it starts growing.

Back