What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Umm...
You changed the pic from a schizzy leaf to a kid on a trike

yep. The leaf pic was supposed to go into the chat. And I'm getting excited for CEDAR POINT!!

You got me jonesing to go to CP. I grew up in Erie and would go every summer. It has been about 10 years ago since the last time I went. The millenium force ride was brand new then. It used to be the tallest and fastest in the world if I remember correctly. I bet they have a bunch of wild new rides now. What do they do different for halloween?

Tallest, fastest, and steepest.. but they built Top Thrill Dragster which beats it.

For Halloweekends they have movie quality monsters running around. Fog machines and what not. And they don't turn on any of the coaster's lights.

never went to ceder point but used to got to Englishtown(nj) for the spring nationals

CedarPoint_Fire__0.jpg

large_CEDARPOINT1JPG.jpg

I worked for Valleyfair (another Cedar Fair park) this past summer. I would love to hit up CP at some point!

I worked for Valleyfair (another Cedar Fair park) this past summer. I would love to hit up CP at some point!

I was a ride host for the Magnum XL 200 at Cedar Point for 2 years. Talk about a nonstop party. The employee bar had 40oz. Long Island ice teas and Mai Tai's for $2ea all day everyday.

happyhalloween2010.jpg

IT'S MONDAY!! Time to announce our 4th Place Winner.

Congrats to the winner of the 4th place prize: Large plug of aquatic utricularia (U. gibba & U. graminifolia)

15. Rob

Please PM me with your complete shipping address to claim your prize.

Yay!!!

I was a ride host for the Magnum XL 200 at Cedar Point for 2 years. Talk about a nonstop party. The employee bar had 40oz. Long Island ice teas and Mai Tai's for $2ea all day everyday.

:0o:

We didn't have anything like that...granted most of the employees are seasonal high school and college kids...and somehow I feel like mixing alcohol and roller coasters is a bit risky LOL

sv_header.jpg

BOO!! It'S MONDAY!!

3rd prize: VFT 'SawTooth' Winner of the week is.....

26. GregNY

Please PM me with your complete shipping address to claim your prize.

Good start to my morning!

:) Thanks Mass

1280px-Cedar_point.jpg

I'M SO EXCITED FOR SUNDAY!! So.. I shall announce our 2nd prize winner now. First prize when I get home from !!CEDAR POINT!!, and the bonus prize winner on Halloween night.

2nd prize: unrooted N. spectabilis x aristolochoides basal ~ GOES TO.. drum roll please..

18. thepyro

Congrats! Please PM me with your complete shipping address to claim your prize.

congradulations all you winners

:0o:Wow! thanks! Looks like there is some fun to be had in that picture.

Scary-Halloween_Pumpkin-Jack-Background.jpg

WAKE UP TO THIS MY FREAKY CHICKIES!!

Our Halloweekends: Season II 1st prize: Large S. 'Scarlett Belle' GOES TO:... wait for it.. wait for it.. wait for it..

1. Exo

How ironic is it that number 1 won first place. Totally random selection too. Funny how things work out. Congrats buddy.. hope it helps to cheer you up a bit. Please PM me your complete shipping info to claim your prize.

YAAAAAAY! Thanks Travis! :boogie:

Thank you for your returned participation buddy. BUT IT'S NOT OVER YET! Bonus prize winner will be announced tonight after we're done taking the little man (he's spiderman this year) out trick-or-treating. Happy Halloween!

Congratulations to the winners:)!!!

Back