What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heli heterodoxa x minor division/s

Ill put my name in the hat. Thanks for the offer!! Not every day you see one of these...

me as well please thank you

I'll throw my name in. Thank you for such a generous offer!

I just wanted to put up a couple of pics of the first division to go. It was split off about 3 weeks ago or so, and it's already putting out 2 new pitchers. The biggest pitcher is almost 3". The mother plant has been a very vigorous grower for me and has flowered twice in about a year that I've had it.

6223092415_6af67f05ef_b.jpg

6223610020_c95beeb52b_b.jpg

I'd like to be entered. Thank you very much.

It would be negligent to ignore this opportunity! I'd love to be considered.

I would like to be considered for this generous offer.

I'd like to add my name as well.

Put my name in. I was just about to buy my first Heliamphora anyway, so this would work out :)

thats huge! add my name please.

Jamie,
Congrats on the excellent giveaway - a healthy, robust division you've got there!! :hail:

From the looks of the low-count posters adding their names to the list, I'd say you're a one-person TF recruiting machine :-O --- (which I think is excellent btw).

Let's just hope that, win or lose, these new folks hang around and contribute to the community. New, fresh perspectives - definitely welcome - always enjoy learning new things & hearing assorted views ...

(keep my name off the list - no need for me to get in the way of those more deserving) ???

Jamie,
Congrats on the excellent giveaway - a healthy, robust division you've got there!! :hail:

From the looks of the low-count posters adding their names to the list, I'd say you're a one-person TF recruiting machine :-O --- (which I think is excellent btw).

Let's just hope that, win or lose, these new folks hang around and contribute to the community. New, fresh perspectives - definitely welcome - always enjoy learning new things & hearing assorted views ...

(keep my name off the list - no need for me to get in the way of those more deserving) ???

Thanks for the kind words, dude. Much appreciated! I'm really excited about how well the divisions are doing... that one in particular.

:drool: put my name in the hat too please!

Please put my name in too, thanks for the awesome oppurtunity!

would love it if you threw my name in the hat too :D good luck to all

Hey all,

I'm suddenly in need to make some space in my terrarium, so I randomly picked 3 names to get the cuttings that are currently showing new growth. I'm notifying those people now. There are 2 more that may or may not make it. If they do, I'll come back and find people for those too. Thanks for playing!

K... the winners have been notified. I'll leave it up to them to make it public if they want to.

congrats to the winners! ;)

congrats to the winners!

Back