What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bhut Jolokia seeds, yeah baby she's hot

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
Last of the last.... I wont be harvesting seed from these, they say the heat from dehydrators is too much for them. The seed I am distributing was dried naturally.

Im hoping to be able to dry these last few whole.... we shall see

The peppers earlier in the year were a much more brilliant fire red, now that it has cooled these last few are orange. I imagine they are not near as hot.

But a couple of you (you know who you are... ;) ) are getting a dried fruit from this group.

dehyd.jpg

evil i tell ya :p

Av

eeew. I see pure concentrated pain :p

the small ones are from "bhut jolokia" seeds I got from a Thai Ebay source LOLOLOL

I assume those are a typical Thai variant, they remind me of a cayenne... still good but not the real deal and much much less heat

Doomsday you are prolly right but at 7 and 4 and a 11 month old. I am sure something that hot could hurt their tender skin.

oh ya it probably can... you got a little baby bunch there haha ^.^

Well seems as though we have all the interest we are going to get sooooooooooooo

OFFER CLOSED

I will just send everyone on the list 10 seeds instead of 5 :-D

PM's sent

Liz, Ill include yours with that other item you are expecting

Thanks all and I hope to see some vids next year LOL
Butch

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Liz, see that big fat boy at 7:00?

that one is for your Dad :)

Ooooh why thank you so much, Butch!
Thank you, thank you!
:hail:

ps.
lol, I showed Dad and he was like "What? Why's that one mine?"
I think he's getting nervous, lololol.

dang... the chef showed up too late. Good luck growing guys.

Paul, I got the SAPE today.... and omg you silly thang, thank you

(Paul has sent me some ummmmm "custom" shipping labels for my use)

you nut!!!

:)

oh btw, ill include just a wee bit of some of my dried bhut jolokia flakes.... omg use with respect LOL

Received today!!!
Here's what happened:
85650bca-cdee-49d9-ab2b-83a07a20a8a5.jpg

But thank you very much for all spicy and nonspicy things :hail:

OMG I Love it!!!

that is so awesome Liz, omg that is such a cool cartoon.... dad evil, so he did suffer some too huh LOL

(reading as i nom on some chips and salsa with my flakes in it, omg nom nom nom....good)

got mini keg of good german black beer to wash down

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

the fresh peppers wont last long, but you can cut them in half lengthwise and let them air dry to preserve. Uncut they will rot soon.

and be careful, they are coated with this oil on the inside that is pure evil LOL

Haven't received a couple of the SAPE yet, please advise if you are still interested or maybe just forgot

thanks,
Av

Thanks so much for the seeds! Got them today.
Andrew

Youre most welcome Andrew.... hope you enjoy the flake :)

I must admit to being a bit afraid to try it after seeing all this stuff here :p I'm sure my uncle will put them to use regardless though! I'll let you know when we get some seeds from his plants to send back. Hopefully their something a bit different. :)
Thanks again!
Andrew

Makes yer eyes water just looking at it!
IMGP1817.jpg

My mouth started watering profusely looking at this...

If I had a Bhut Jolokia pepper I would make a video of me eating one :3

You'd eat the whole thing at once? I'd watch that for a buck!

Not at once :lol: I would take a big bite though.

Back