What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a number of extra seedgrown Darlingtonia, purpurea, flava, flytraps, etc...

Here is how this works.
You must do a giveaway with divisions of the plants you receive, No throwing these plants up for sale or trade on another forum or ebay, though obviously i cannot stop you on this if this is your wish...
Keep in mind that there are those who do not have a good sized collection yet, dont try and hog up the goods if youve got them already please...
I will put names in a hat and choose 3 winners....

1st place will receive a pot of seedgrown Darlingtonia, seedgrown flytraps, and a seedgrown sarracenia of my choice
2nd plant will receive 2 pots of any of the combination of Darlingtonia, Flytraps, or Sarracenia. (Only one pot of each)
3rd place will choose which of the 3 they would like....

Drawing will take place Thursday October 20th, thread will be closed wednesday night whenever i get around to it... :p
Winners will pay shipping, plants will be shipped when payment is received..

Please sign me up. An awesome giveaway, thanks!

I would love to be included. Thank you!

Thank you, please put my name in.

I'd like to put my name in. Thanks!

Thank you! I would love to be included in this

Please sign me up. Thanks!

please sign me up I don't have any of those plants yet

I would love to be included in this, i would love to expand my small collection :D
thanks for the oppurtunity!

Me as well!!!

I'd love to participate in this! Thanks for your generosity! :) Kudos to you sir.

Please add my name to the pot, thanks.

add me as well please thank you

Definitely count me in on this!

Count me in, you're awesome!

Include me please:). Thank you very much!

Drawing has been done, the winners are...

i will contact all 3 of you on how to pay for shipping and where to send it to.... 1st and second will have to pay slightly more for shipping unless they want the plants sent bare root...
1st. jpappy789
2nd. jbradt
3rd. mato77429

Congrats!

Hopefully this is a sign...thanks Kris! :D

Back