What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darlingtonia with Location Info giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
One plant, one person, one correct answer....
The person who guesses this right, will receive a stolon division of one of my Darlingtonia from Gasquet County, CA. These plants get very red tongues, and get rather large...

The question is - what is my favorite species of snake? Have fun with this... Be creative and think outside the box, its not a very commonly known snake... Thats your only clue :)

Thread will be closed when the correct answer is given, each person has 3 guesses.... Let the fun begin

Um, there isn't a Gasquet County in California. ;)

Snakes are one of my strong points, but there are thousands of species - give us a hint! What continent is it native to? Are you looking at this from a field herper's perspective or a herpetoculturist's?

Lol I ment gasquet CA, as far as location for the species, it is an American snake... Could be from South America, central America, or north America.

Riceman - nope, sorry 1 down 2 guesses left.

that green tree snake?

Golden eyelash viper
Mexican tiger rat snake

California Mountain Kingsnake, Lampropeltis zonata, because it's the coolest snake native to Washington.

Indigo Snake, Drymarchon spp., because a lot of people think these are ******.

Fer-de-lance/Terciopelo, Bothrops spp., because a lot of people think these are ****** too.

My Guesses:

1. tiger-ball python
2. albino burmese python
3. carpet python

:-D

pine snake( gopher snake)

Ecuadorian milksnake

1 gabon viper
2 reticulated python
3 green mamba

indigo snake,black racer

Pueblan Milksnake? (I have :D)
Hognose snake?

how about the Rubber Boa, that comes from the same drainage as the darlingtonia?

BTW Gasquet is in Del Norte County Ca.

1.Coral snake
2.Emerald Tree Boa
3.Mexican Milk Snake

My Guesses:
1. Western Ribbon Snake
2. King Snake
3. Red-Tail Boa Constrictor

Thamnophis sirtalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back