User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VFT (typical) seed giveaway (OH BOY!!! :D )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VFT (typical) seed giveaway (OH BOY!!! :D )

So, I feel a little sheepish declaring a VFT seed giveaway of only 3 packets, when there are more veteran growers here giving away rare Nep hybrids, royal truncatas and Drosophyllum seeds... but in the meantime, I've got three packets of ~20-30 seeds each of good ol' D. muscipula seeds to give away (HOORAY!)

(Sorry it's all I've got right now, but hopefully someday I'll have something more substantive to offer...) *JonnyQ looks embarrassed*

Anyhow, these were harvested from some of outdoor plants earlier in the summer, and then stored at 4degC...

Since this is my first giveaway, I'm a little unsure of what terms to set... So in the meantime, I'm going to try first come first serve?

1)

2)

3)

Takers will be PMd with my address... Please send SASE at your convenience...

Thanks, all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Lil Stinkpot

I will admit, I"ve never tried VFT from seed before.

Hey, don't be embarrassed, or shy! We all started out with the one Lowe's death cube, or similar. I won't say how many death cube plants I killed before I got it right. You're doin' it right. Just keep growing, and keep doing stuff like this-- sharing the joy! Sooner or later, you'll come up with a quantity that you'd want to trade, instead. Then the magic begins (if it hasn't already!). There are lots of gernerous folks here, and they, like me, love to share.

Did you know that, when it was fist discovered, Drosera capensis was VERY rare? It was up there with Nepenthes hamata, and edwardsiana. Joke's on us!
    If you shake a rain stick, you get rain. I need a hamata stick.
    My WWWs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I feel a little sheepish declaring a VFT seed giveaway of only 3 packets, when there are more veteran growers here giving away rare Nep hybrids, royal truncatas and Drosophyllum seeds... but in the meantime, I've got three packets of ~20-30 seeds each of good ol' D. muscipula seeds to give away (HOORAY!)

(Sorry it's all I've got right now, but hopefully someday I'll have something more substantive to offer...) *JonnyQ looks embarrassed*

Anyhow, these were harvested from some of outdoor plants earlier in the summer, and then stored at 4degC...

Since this is my first giveaway, I'm a little unsure of what terms to set... So in the meantime, I'm going to try first come first serve?

1)

2) Joel143

3)

Thanks, all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel143 View Post

1)Lil Stinkpot

2) Joel143

3)jbradt

Thanks, all!
    Thanks! Very cool offer!
    Indeed. Most indeededly. Phillip J. Frye

My growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support; I'll try not to mess this up... PMing each of you now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update: Jbradt, I've received your SASE (a few days ago, in fact. Sorry for the delay!) and your seeds are packed and heading out tomorrow... Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey ,if you would be willing to give me a
    packet of seeds that would be really great
    Don't feel embarrassed abot just having vft s I was looking for
    some seeds for like a month already. If
    you would be willing to give my a packet that would be great,just send me an email at John.chenil@hotmail.com thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnchen View Post
    I was looking for
    some seeds for like a month already.

thats hard to believe. it took me about 8 seconds:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=....c0.m270.l1313

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast