I'd absolutely love to try too!
1) I fill 2" pots with 1:1 peat mosserlite
2) I soak seeds in a small dish of dH2O with a touch (TOUCH) of dish detergent, in the refrigerator overnight.
3) I put the pot in a dish of water until the media is moist.
4) I strain the water out of the dish containing the seeds and spread the seeds onto the soil
5) I spray the pots down with a water/sulfur solution.
6) I place the pots in a ziploc bag with dH2O in the refrigeratoir for two weeks.
7) I remove the bags from the pots and place them under lights.