Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nepenthes Giveaway!!!

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level DavyJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nepenthes Giveaway!!!

Before the weather here in Cleveland starts to get brutal, I wanted to give back to a community that has given me much to be thankful for this year. Up for grabs are the following:

N. mirabilis - Was about 7-8 inches across, but the leaves are getting smaller. This plant needs some TLC, but in its stride has been a really fast grower. Pitchers are are mostly green with a tinge of pink. Source data can be found on my growlist. This is seedgrown material.

3 Inch pot of !?! - This is a small 3 inch pot of... well.. something seedgrown. I can guarantee it is either N. maxima or N. splendiana x (rokko x stenophylla.) It never made it into a bigger pot with all its siblings, and is now small, overgrown, and in need of a trimming. It does have 3 growth points though, and both sets of its siblings (whoever they are) promise to be nice plants.

Rules:

1. Must be GREEN!
    2. Closes Thursday 11/03/11 at Midnight EST
    3. Must be able to pay $15.00 for shipping, packing, etc., via paypal only. (Those flat rate boxes are getting expensive!)
    4. US only!
    5. I can't back this up at all, but, please have the ability to care for these plants. And give back to the community whenever you have a chance!

Oh yeah, pick a number 1-100. Closest person at close gets their first pick of plant, second closest gets the leftover.

GO!
    "We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait

Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm....

9!!!

and thanks!
    ‘Anyone who believes in indefinite growth in anything physical, on a physically finite planet, is either mad – or an economist.’

Eats genetically engineered tomatoes Sig's Avatar
    Michigan -- If you don’t like the weather, blink!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to put in a good word for DavyJones. A plant I got from one of his giveaways has grown and pitchered like mad, and I have some of the most erratic conditions on earth..

Happy growing!
    Formerly known as Silenceisgod!

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's go for a 75.

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level DavyJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on people! This is a giveaway! All you have to do is guess a number!!!!!
    "We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait

Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, stay away! Keep the odds in our favor!

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, just kidding guys. Want kind of competition is this with only three people?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast