What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

have spare vft seeds ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! First post and you're asking for freebies :nono:

Take a minute to check out the guidelines ...

Wow, if its this easy send me a PM if you have free anything and i'll send you my address:p.

He doesn't HAVE them.. He WANTS them.

@johnchen: First of all, asking for freebies is frowned upon, ESPECIALLY if its your first post. If you were at least a contributing member, or have done giveaways or solid trades in the past people would know you better and consider it. Second of all, you didn't even ask properly. You make it seem like you are doing people favors by taking their seed for free. You should offer a trade at the least. And this community is VERY generous, but people don't like getting taken advantage of.

agreed...You could ask if anyone has any for TRADE. ???

Same as on FTC, I'm afraid. Serial begger.

Really funny

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Trust me I dont want to rip you guys off
I would trade if I did had seeds to trade
Don't forget that I'm a kid and this is my
first time doing this.I hope that clears thing bit
Don't miss understand me im just asking
People if they could do me a favor that's all

Last edited:
still sounds like begging to me.... Why dont you just buy some seeds or plants?

Unless ya wanna offer him seeds, leave this thread be peeps...

hi john, you're going to learn that a little bit of respect goes a long long way. even though you are young, doesnt mean that you're exempt from the rules. if you really want VFT seeds, at least from this bunch, invest some time here-- introduce yourself, give a little to the community, before you take something out---ask questions, get answers, compliment other forum members on plants they're growing... if you dont think this is worth your time, you might want to consider looking for seeds somewhere else.

johnchen - welcome to Terraforums. We have a very generous community, especially for new to the hobby people; however, one thing that does not go over well is asking for people to give away their plants or related materials. Therefore, not surprisingly, this thread has gone the same direction that most "asking for plant material threads" go, and therefore I am closing this thread.

I encourage you to continue to post around the forum; there is plenty to learn and many great people to get to know.

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back