What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. madagascariensis giveaway/trade

I currently have 6 leaves with a couple strikes on each in RO. I'll trade 5 for ~make an offer~, and give one away.
Giveaway winner is responsible for the $4 to ship it in a bubbler.

Let's see.. our giveaway question is..

How many CP's will I sell at the local nursery today? Actual amount of individual plants, closest person wins. I'll be home in a few hours, and we'll wrap this giveaway up tonight.

ENJOY!!

My guess is 17.

23?

Hmm... it's black friday, and I'm guessing on any individual day you probably sell an average of 3 plants.... and with the knowledge that the typical black friday customer would probably not be at a nursery, I would say you're going to be in the ball park of about 15 plants.

*dr. evil voice* one million

I'll go with 44 I always wanted

D. madagascariensis

Im in, my guess is 9

I'm home and the results are in.. I'll post the # and winner around 9pm when I get home from AA.

I can't wait.
Literally.

*HINT* Nobody has guessed the actual number yet, but ONE person is below the actual number by 6. Vague I know, but that keeps up the intensity.

38 might work

38 might work

38 DOES WORK! I actually sold 34 plants to the local nursery today. Not as good as last month, sold over 50. But hey, I can't complain.
Congrats, PM me to claim your prize.

Still have 5 vials of successful leaf strikes to trade out. Mainly interested in stuff on my want list (at the bottom of my growlist). Doesn't need to be actual plants, seeds and leaf/root cuttings work just as good. On a side note, I can always add other cuttings of Drosera species to the trade.

aww too bad i dont have anything u want hun oh well, maybe another day

Back