What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. roseanna gemmae available

Brie

Sarracenia freak
My roseanna gemmae are ready to go.. Would love to maybe trade for some other pygmy gemmae if anyone has any ready? Any offers really would be great, but I will also be more then happy to give some away to those who want some. Have more then enough to go around.

I already have these, so something different would be appreciated :) :
D. "Lake Badgerup"
D. pulchella x nitidula
D. helodes
D. palacea ssp. trichocaulis
D. allantostigma

6296099052_0238e04bfe_o.jpg

I would love some, but don't have any gemmae to trade. :down:

Wow those are beautiful!! Great job growing them!

Brie just how big is that beautifully grown pot??

I would love to try some of the roseanna gemmae but have nothing to trade at this time having just restarted growing back in May after an 8 year break.

Have several different types on order so hopefully next year I will have something to offer (if I don't kill them all).

PM sent

Its not that big.. just a 3" pot I think.. Just looks big in the pic. ;) No worries, as I said, more then enough to give away..

God those are cute!

No place to grow these right now, just wanted to comment that I love them. :drool:

roseanna gemmae

i would love some too:hail:, they are beautiful

May be a small pot but getting that many that happy in any size pot is a sign of a good grower.

that's adorable!!

Ooo pretty! I would definitely be interested in some. I don't have any pygmies, but I'd happily trade somethin else if you want.

Ooo pretty! I would definitely be interested in some. I don't have any pygmies, but I'd happily trade somethin else if you want.

Sure, hit me up in PM with anything you might have to spare. :) Thanks..

Would like to get some of your gemmae, don't have much by way of cp's to trade, maybe cacti, or other succulents or?

Would like to get some of your gemmae, don't have much by way of cp's to trade, maybe cacti, or other succulents or?

I'll keep you in mind, but I think I now have 3 peeps ahead of you that i'm waiting for SASE from... if I do end up getting them and sending those out, and still have some left, i'll have ya just send me one too. :)

I appreciate that. I found these and had planned to use them as planters, but with the summer heat and so on, I thought it would not work out. But they are kind of cool. Would these be of interest to you?
Skulls2.jpg

Brie,

I would be very thankful if you could consider me for SASE, if after everything there will be a few left. I only have omissa pink in my collection and it has not made any gemmae as of yet.
Thank you very much in advance!

Back