What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

im running out of room in my terrerium and have to do some cleaning out. i am giving these away , all i ask is that you pay the shipping cost (note: they are in a terrarium on my windowsill with 4 25w CFL for lighting, but still the change in temps and daylight are causing them to not look their best. they are healthy specimens nonetheless)

to claim just reply to this thread with the plant you want and PM me

1: 6 inch pot crammed full of drosera nidiformis. i will divide this into four sections and give away 3 sections. a lot of people say this species has some sort of fungus attached to it that eventually makes the leaves turn red and they die. these are almost three years old and show no signs of stopping! :p

IMG_0932.jpg

2: 4 inch pot crammed full of drosera aliciae seedling (former seedlings i should say)

IMG_0933.jpg

3: another 4 inch pot crammed full of a hybrid i mad between drosera nidiformis and "pretty rosette"

IMG_0934.jpg

4: small pot of random sundews. theres a couple of pygmy sundews in the middle (omissa-pulchella) and some dews which could either be aliciae, "pretty rosette", or a cross between the two

IMG_0936.jpg

5: bare-root clump of drosera aliciae

IMG_0938.jpg

6: nepenthes gracilis seedling (i'll send this bare-root)

IMG_0935.jpg

7: clump of U. sandersonii

IMG_0937.jpg

OMG I would love the aliciae

If you have enough alicae, Id love even just one plant. :) Thanks

U.Sand please and Nidiformis cuttings, if thats allowed

Not adding my name but just wanted to say this is very generous of you.

I'll do it like this:

1: leafkirby
1:
1:
2:Heli
3:
4:
5: Doomsday
6:
7: LeafKirby

I won't be partaking in this giveaway (I'm running out of room as well), but I wanted to say how awesome I think it is that you're doing this. That hybrid is so cool looking!

Awesome! Thanks a bunch!!!!! Are those flowering btw? the bareroot ones? it looks liek there is a stick coming out of the one on the right lol

yeah they're mature plants with a nice big root system

1:
1:
3:
4:
6: Dionae

I would live some of the hybed drosera nidiformis and "pretty rosette"
would also like to try the U. sandersonii

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

1:
1:
3:mickey
4:
6:
7: LeafKirby,mickey

thanks so much!
i would like the nepenthes seedling and if nobody wants the the pot of random sundews ille take that too.. but if someone wants that take my name of the list for that lol thanks so much again
1:
1:
4:zacher93?
6: zacher93
7: LeafKirby,mickey

mickey: the "bid" is for the entire pot. not just some. are you sure you want that?

zacher: the nepenthes has been claimed already. sorry :(

1:
1:
4:zacher93?
6: dionae

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

two clumps of nidiformis left!!

i would love to take in that Nep of yours :D

yes im shore

1:
1:
3:
4:droserakid thank you!!
6: Dionae

kid, number 4 is taken. Only the number 1 spot is left.

Not entering, but you are generous!

Not entering also, just thanking you for your generosity!

i would love to be considered! pm'd!

Last edited:
Back