What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes macropylla for trade

Heli

villosaholic
As some of you know, I received a N. villosa that turned out to be N. macropylla. The person who sent it to me is righting the situation by letting me keep the macropylla and sending me a villosa. As I have space issues In my terrarium and I want to trade it out because macropylla gets huge. Anyways, the plant is about a little more than 2" and there is a picture of it in my heliamphora thread in my signature.
Plants that I am looking for:
N. villosa
N. hamata
N. truncata
H. folliculata
H. nutans
pretty much all heliamphora

Even if you dont have what I listed... make me an offer.

Will throw in free heliamphora for a hamata or villosa.

Just ebay it, Heli. You'll get plenty of cash to buy a hamata and then some.

Mato is probably right. I think I saw one sell for a few hundred once.

First im gonna see if I can find someone who wants to trade one of those two. If not I will ebay it.

I'm looking for N. macrophylla but I have zero interest in conducting a trade. If anyone has a lead on a source (US only please) I'd be grateful.

Why would you post this on my thread?

Just think of it as a free bump...

And yeah, I agree, you should just sell it on ebay. I don't know why you'd rather have a villosa, though, macros are cooler :)

I like villosa much better imo.

I like Villosas better too:).

Its simple: you suggested that you might be interested in selling, and so I wanted to urge you (or any other reader) to put a dollar value on any specimen(s) that were potentially for sale. I wanted to prompt you to assign a value to your plant. Is that not a reasonable request? I thought that discussion forums were meant to encourage discussion!

Sorry, I was confused by what you were saying. Thought you meant something else... disregard that.

Not in anyone's defense, but it is against forum rules to sell items here. So by not assigning a dollar amount with the hopes of selling.. he is avoiding a possible infraction.

Well, I would have expected a private message to discuss dollar value, not to have someone accost me with questions about my motives. Lets drop it, shall we?

If I had the proper conditions and space....

Back