What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Byblis linaflora seed giveaway

Seeds arrived yesterday. Thank you!

Apologies to everyone for the extra postage. Thanks for the info on shipping costs and criteria, Adnedarn and NaN. 'Next time I'll know.

- Mark

Mine arrived today (thanks!) along with a bill for $1.27 :p

Andrew

I never got mine... I dont know why they seem to have disappeared in the mail :crap: Maybe usps ate them :lol:

@Adnedarn: $1.27, huh? 'Sorry about that. I would now understand the additional $.20 but I'm at a loss for this. The envelopes the seeds were mailed in were all identical.

@Heli: Keep an eye out for them. If they don't arrive this week I'll send another packet out to you, complete with proper postage. I've seen first-class letters take over a week coast to coast before.

LOL yeah, got me!! It's not like I am THAT far from you... heh But I'm not complaining. :) The sort center here in Tucson is talking about shutting down so all the mail has to sort in Phoenix... Maybe they're trying to make me fund them. :-))

Hmmm... I didn't have to pay extra. Anyway, I have only one seed that has germinated so far, but it looks healthy so it should do well I hope.
Thanks again!

Back