What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Byblis 'Goliath' x guehoi seed giveaway

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
These are seeds from our own Cindy. Siegfried Hartmeyer recommends for scientific accuracy they should be labeled Byblis filifolia 'Goliath' × guehoi(?). It is recommended that treatment with Gibberellic acid (GA3) be used to germinate these seeds. Flame/smoke treatment may also be effective. Byblis filifolia requires "buzz" (vibration) pollination. If this hybrid is fertile it may also need vibration to release the pollen.

8 seeds.

Rules:
- 1 Name will be drawn at random and announced before noon PST Dec 24*.
- US only. I'll pay postage.
- "Tamlin" Effect applies. No eBay sales or trades until you've given away plants or seeds to three other people (with the same proviso). This hybrid is probably sterile/infertile but you never know. Cuttings work.
- Experienced Byblis growers preferred but not required. Experienced means you have been growing Byblis for several generations (from seed to seed to seed).
- Post photographs of the plants. If the cross was successful there will probably be individual variation among the plants.
* Address of the winner must be PMd or emailed to me by 9am PST Dec 26 or another name will be drawn.

1. Heli
2. Lance
3. Mickey
4. ytk
5. Exo
6. Pearldiver Please include me, Thanks!

* Closed - winner #4 ytk

Last edited:
Would love to enter thanks!

1. Heli
2. Lance

Thanks!!
____

would love to try this

I don't really have room for the larger plants right now but a very cool giveaway!

- Mark

1. Heli
2. Lance
3. Mickey
4.ytk

1. Heli
2. Lance
3. Mickey
4.ytk
5. Exo

Thank you kindly. ;)

Heli
2. Lance
3. Mickey
4.ytk
5. Exo
6. Pearldiver Please include me, Thanks!

And the lucky winner (random number courtesy www.random.org)
RANDOMORG-IntegerGenerator_1324758018277.jpg

4. ytk

Double down :)

Please be sure to PM your mailing address to me ASAP and before 9am PST 26 Dec 2011.

Its my lucky day!!!! Thanks!! Will be sure to upload photos.

YTK

Seeds are in the mail :-D

Back