These are seeds from our own Cindy. Siegfried Hartmeyer recommends for scientific accuracy they should be labeled Byblis filifolia 'Goliath' × guehoi(?). It is recommended that treatment with Gibberellic acid (GA3) be used to germinate these seeds. Flame/smoke treatment may also be effective. Byblis filifolia requires "buzz" (vibration) pollination. If this hybrid is fertile it may also need vibration to release the pollen.
- 1 Name will be drawn at random and announced before noon PST Dec 24*.
- US only. I'll pay postage.
- "Tamlin" Effect applies. No eBay sales or trades until you've given away plants or seeds to three other people (with the same proviso). This hybrid is probably sterile/infertile but you never know. Cuttings work.
- Experienced Byblis growers preferred but not required. Experienced means you have been growing Byblis for several generations (from seed to seed to seed).
- Post photographs of the plants. If the cross was successful there will probably be individual variation among the plants.
* Address of the winner must be PMd or emailed to me by 9am PST Dec 26 or another name will be drawn.
6. Pearldiver Please include me, Thanks!
* Closed - winner #4 ytk