From this years harvest, plant was self-pollinated from lack of other pollen donors. Nothing remarkable color-wise with the parent plant, remains mostly green for me throughout the growing season and picks up red coloring while dormant. It is a somewhat vigorous grower though (at least for me).
4 week cold, damp stratification is suggested. European growers say no stratification is needed for this species. I've never been able to germinate seed without it.
3 packets of ~20-30 seeds each
- US only. I'll pay postage unless you want a bubble pack envelope.
- 3 names will be picked at random and announced by noon 24 Dec
Name and address of the winners must be emailed or PMd to me by 9am 26 Dec or another name will be drawn. Include your forum name if sent by email.
1. fdfederation - Thank you!
2. Mickey these grow wild in my area so should do great here <- next draw
3. dionae thank you
4. Nep Lover
5. riceman thanks
6. Eric_N Thank you!
11. Rob -Thank you!
15. zacher93 thanks for the oppurtunity!
17. richjam1986 thanks! forfeited didn't respond by deadline
21. Flytraplady5 Thanx for the offer
23. Mikefallen13 thanks!
* Closed, lucky winners 7, 9, 17