What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Very Merry Christmas Giveaway

76 i'd really like to be employed!

57.......i wanted more than anything to not have to work and yippiee i dont.....last year i spent x mas all alone

29...my gym membership is up for renewal and for Christmas I would like to switch to 24 hr.

39, and I want my health to finally improve. That's a hard thing to fulfill, so I asked for a bunch of cheap plastic pots for my plants.

100...and what I asked for is a new weight set.....all the sand leaked outa my old ones. LOL

My guess is 91

I wanted a misting system for my orchids and CP and I got one.

I asked for a pocket watch that's a replica of The Master's fob watch...because imma nerd.

I'll second the new macro lens.

I'll let someone else have the opportunity to win the plant. I don't have the best luck with most drosera except capensis and binata. You are the best Mass. Happy Holidays to everyone. I asked for a Weltiwischia mirabilis for christmas. I also got a cuddly buddy from my kids, they couldn't wait until christmas to give it to me. Mostly b/c they wanted to play with him.

cthulhu.jpg

Squishable Cthulhu

"Yes, there's nothing like a horrific Elder God to snuggle with. That tentacled face and freakish wings at which humans have quailed since the dawn of time is perfect for scaring away monsters under the bed and cuddling up to during a horror movie. Those are tentacles of looooove, people. And we promise he shall not rend your entrails yea unto to the bowels of the earth. "

Ahhh I wasn't gonna play but what the heck.
I'll play 25
Main point I got across was lighting.. I want a light rack to get my greenhouse out of the ghetto

I have food in my belly, a warm house, and good friends. I want for little and hope the same for everyone (ok maybe a D. schizandra )

Merry New Year to all

I want a Red Ryder BB gun with a compass and a scope, and this thing that tells time. But I'd settle for a few D. zonaria tubers.

Last edited:
I'm not entering, but just wanted to say this is a cool post, & Merry Christmas everyone !

I'm hoping to get an external cd burner for my laptop !

Dan

Glad to see your success with schizandra mass! And good to see it getting passed around.

Glad to see your success with schizandra mass! And good to see it getting passed around.

aww shucks.. :blush:
Just following your lead buddy! :bigthumpup:

Thanks again, and welcome back.

I'll let someone else have the opportunity to win the plant. I don't have the best luck with most drosera except capensis and binata.
+1

Merry Christmas everyone! :boogie:

You beat me to it....

I really want a N. ventricoa x hamata, but new memory cards would be more useful.

Merry Christmas 23! You were right on the money.. or right on the schizandra in this case. :clap:

PM me to claim your prize.

Back