What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Very Merry Christmas Giveaway

Who wants a D. schizandra baby for Christmas?
Put down a number 1 -100 and tell me that one thing you asked Santa for. The thing you wanted this year for Christmas more than ANYTHING else.
Come Christmas morning my son will pic a number 1 - 100. Whoever is closest get's a free schizzy for the cost of shipping. ($8 tracking included)

*If I've got you on ignore in the chat, feel free to enter anyways. Nobody is blocked on the forums, and it IS Christmas after all. It's happy time dammit..

I would love for somebody to buy me a vintage Waterman pen for Christmas, but I'm sure it won't be there. My family doesn't support any of my hobbies.

Merry Christmas everybody!

I want another lil puppy! Merry Christmas! Jesus is the reason for the season.

49...thanks Mass, Merry Christmas!!!

All i want for Christmas is a N villosa.

Dont feel bad Davy...same thing this way.

I need a new GPS to take hiking since my old one quit on me. In the middle of a hike of course.
Thanks for the chance.

Jesus is the reason for the season.

Indeed. Which is why it's wrong to use the term X-mas. X's out the Christ in Christmas..

This year all I really want is lights for my terrarium, but I'm happy making my kids holiday special.

The "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word xpiotos, translated as "christ", So xmas still has christ in it. Anyways... I would love to join the giveaway, lets see.. my number isss.... 17. Thanks, and merry christmas! For what I want most? I dont have anything specific... maybe a hamata :p

The "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word xpiotos, translated as "christ", So xmas still has christ in it. Anyways... I would love to join the giveaway, lets see.. my number isss.... 17. Thanks, and merry christmas! For what I want most? I dont have anything specific... maybe a hamata :p

You beat me to it....

I really want a N. ventricoa x hamata, but new memory cards would be more useful.

I already got your schizandra you jolly old st. ****.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

By the way, I just called you an asterisk.

The "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word xpiotos, translated as "christ", So xmas still has christ in it.

nice. I did not know that..

I'm horrible to shop for...I never know what I want so I usually ask for money LOL. I guess not being in school for 3 weeks is a good enough gift.

i'll throw in the number 69 lol and i asked santa to bring me N. villosa as my most wanted gift ever this year or to sit and have a beer with you over spring :D

75 for me... I asked for a new job lol:)

I choose 16
I want new terrarium for my Christmas..

And I really wanted a new macro lens for christmas....

3 is my number guess and what I really want for christmas is a vehical for my girlfriend

I really want a new bed!

My number is 13.

My wish is for my wifes health to improve.

Not entering the giveaway, just wanted to say my Christmas wish is that everybody's plants have the best growing season ever next year! :-D

Back