What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Tank Ivy

This stuff has become a pest in my tanks. Starting to overgrow everything. If that sounds like something you're looking for, just cover shipping and I'll send you a box full.

Second tank starting to become overrun by this stuff:

IMG_9587.jpg

IMG_9588.jpg

That's Creeping Fig (Ficus pumilia)

That's Creeping Fig (Ficus pumilia)

I was wondering. It's becoming a pain in my butt.. What's the watermelon ivy? Leaves shaped and patterned like little watermelons.. That one has FINALLY started growing for me. Love that one.

Mass the melon leaved vine is a Peperomia angulata.

That friggin' Ficus grows to the glass in the crab tank! :D

Mass the melon leaved vine is a Pepperomia angulata.

That friggin' Ficus grows to the glass in the crab tank! :D

That's the one! Man you're good..

I sent them to ya! :lol:

I sent them to ya! :lol:

You did? Thought I got all of this stuff from Joe (seedjar). My bad dude.. haha. Everything is doing almost TOO well now. LOVING the larger ficus and stuff you sent. They are well over 2ft. tall now..

You wanted a D. adelae last year or so and to fill the box and make it worth shipping I sent a bunch of terrarium plant cuttings along. Glad they're doing well! :)

You wanted a D. adelae last year or so and to fill the box and make it worth shipping I sent a bunch of terrarium plant cuttings along. Glad they're doing well! :)

I remember the deal, just TOTALLY thought it was all from Joe. My head injury is showing.. :blush:

In any case.. FREE IVY!! Take it.. PLEASE! :lol:

I had a bunch of small plants growing in the moss you sent me. Looked almost like small birch trees lol.

I had a bunch of small plants growing in the moss you sent me. Looked almost like small birch trees lol.

ya never know with that wild stuff..

Will this stuff do fine in a low lander nep greenhouse? It's not true LL at the moment because of winter, but if I could get this stuff to vine across the walls it would make a great cooling system for summer! Also, would it be best to just put it all in a big 12 in pot in the GH?

Lance

Will this stuff do fine in a low lander nep greenhouse? It's not true LL at the moment because of winter, but if I could get this stuff to vine across the walls it would make a great cooling system for summer! Also, would it be best to just put it all in a big 12 in pot in the GH?

Lance

I imagine it'd do even better with warmer temps and natural sunlight. So.. yeah!

Back