What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fixed it. I'll post some newer ones this weekend. They're a good bit bigger now :grin:

I am a newbie and I got your address but what is your name? to put on the envelope?
I will send you a sase tomorrow! Thank you

Last edited:
My seeds arrived today. Thanks again SDCPs for a generous giveaway!

Received seeds today. Thank you so much! Hope I can return the favor sometime soon.

i'm sending out a sase tomorrow. thank you for the offer

SASE out tomorrow THANKS

Here's a newer pic. Bout' time to replate them, their growth is slowing.
DSC02425.jpg

Looking great! Looks like the majority of the seeds you put in there have sprouted.

Yes, I have 3 vessels of them. I'd guess about 80% germination. I still have the majority of the seed you sent that I have not planted. Maybe I'll try some ex-vitro soon.

I recieved my seeds today, thank you very much

Yes, I have 3 vessels of them. I'd guess about 80% germination. I still have the majority of the seed you sent that I have not planted. Maybe I'll try some ex-vitro soon.

That would be an interesting comparison. 80% is rather good I think considering they undoubtedly went through the notorious "seed-crushing" postal machines. My packing job was very simple and yet the results are rather good. I believe one secret is keeping the letter thinish.

I sent another SASE out yesterday, thank you for your services! Do you have a thread somewhere that explains all the things SDCPS does? I would love to support you and your cause, if only I knew more! Thanks!

Sending SASE today. :) Thank you very much. Included a bonus stamp for you.

Happy New Year!!!

I have received your seeds today!Thanks you so much:-))Have some question :how should i germinate them just sow them on a part peat 1 part pertile keep very moist will do?? any tips on growing them will also help me alot.thanks you once again for your seed giveaway.

My last d. indica has succumbed to winter:

And it's about time to officially bring this giveaway to a close after 1 year running.

I hope all those who participated got some nice plants and plan to give something back to the community in the future.

I have received your seeds today!Thanks you so much:-))Have some question :how should i germinate them just sow them on a part peat 1 part pertile keep very moist will do?? any tips on growing them will also help me alot.thanks you once again for your seed giveaway.

That would probably work although I would personally use sand since they like very sandy media best. Keep them wet and warm until you see germination!

Back