What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im all in, here comes 37 stamps

Definitely sending for one pack! These sound awesome!

Oh man! Now I am wondering how I addressed it!
Well, hope for the best! :-D

I Printed the address then wrote sdcp above it so hopefully it gets there

You guys are probably OK if you wrote SDCPs...I know I received Mickey's, and Pearldiver's, and RocketCaver's also.

But just warning you that, although they usually get through, there can be losses. Think about it. If you rented a PO box, you don't want the former owner's mail coming to you, do you? This is why the PO pays attention to who the mail is addressed to. Sometimes they let it go, other times they're pretty strict. Maybe with all the budget cuts the employees can't watch so carefully anymore.

Im all in, here comes 37 stamps

You must be kidding ???

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Packed up yours too GrowinOld. Thanks for the seeds!

do these seeds need any treatment or just so them???

Man I didn't put a label on it anything I should put on it so it could get through? Ill run and grab it out of the mail box.

Received my seeds today. Thanks.

do these seeds need any treatment or just so them???

See the link to the picture thread. More info there. No treatment on the seeds. Sometimes they pop up a year later, so reuse the soil. I think this is happening to me with hartmeyeyorum right now...but am waiting for the yellow glands to be sure.

Man I didn't put a label on it anything I should put on it so it could get through? Ill run and grab it out of the mail box.

Just write the address in the photo and you should be fine. I don't know what you mean about a label, but if you don't write an address, it won't go anywhere.

The PO is very reliable IME. (E for experience)

seeds arrived boy 4 days

I receive seeds. Thank you very much !!! I will sow them this weekend. Wish me luck.

Seeds arrived today. Thanx much.

Well I read in an earlier post that they sometimes won't give yu mail because of its not being labeled with a name. Lol I put an address on there so I'm sure it'll. Reach you by 2moro atleast

Ah! Many thanks!
Seed arrived today!
I was gettin a lil' worried if they would get here,
but alas, safe & sound arrival.

Step one complete! :-D
Now to do some plantin'

Thanks Again!
Paul
:water:

Back