What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

le stylidium

Ok, second guess: Trichoglossus capistratus
:)

ahhh....ic .... didnt see that you changed the end date........

So no1s guessed it correctly... ugh. I thought you said someone did guess it.

I think some people have guessed correctly, he's just waiting till four have before he ends it.

Yeh I know. Just like making things interesting lol keeps people guessing as well. Ya no

Rawr..... (venus fly traps awake from dormancy)

bang bang .... ( i shot them ) dont want them eating anymore ppl

lol.... one more person. xD

pills23, Natalie, and B0B, you have won the stylidium! Trichoglossus euteles was the correct answer. :)

6711355155_197973a3fa.jpg

JamesH recieves the fourth plug for being the first to volunteer. :)

Just wanted to say; nice plants!

Got mine today - thank you!! They look great!

I got mine today as well, looks awesome! Thanks! I hope I can get it to flower. :D

Thanks, Devon! :)

I'm glad the plants arrived, good luck! I find that if you really want big and healthy plants, add an Osmocote pellet once per month, and if you want them to flower make sure they have seasonal changes! I like to introduce mine to full sun with the Sarracenia until they finish flowering, they flower in the Spring and Fall. They do not mind hard water but may not flower if given it.

in my experience, stylidium debile is an incredible easy to grow plant and is beginning to flower for me now.
it also has roots coming out the bottom and little plantlets down there too

Well I would like to thank you for my plant. I am looking forward to trying trigger plants.

Back